🍄🍄Shh Shh🍄🍄

Mi POV: 

My head is pounding as I feel the sunlight through my eyelids, I groan at the pain turning away to the other side to hear another groan as I land into something. 

My eyes shoot open as I sit up shaking the person next to me. "What?" they responded still with his eyes closed. "You might want to get up." 

He hears my voice opening his eyes wide then sitting up looking at me as I hold the blanket to my naked chest. "Did we?" "I think we did." The bathroom door opens as someone walks out turning our heads to the sound, "Yeah and we should probably talk about it."

Flashback 12 hours before:

After two cranberries with vodkas me and Han toke 4 shots from the bartender each. We managed to end up on the dance floor with Hyunjin and Felix. 

The four of us pressed together sweaty and grinding on each other for what felt like hours on end but was really twenty minutes. 

I.N, Chan and Changbin still sitting at the table just talking but my brain was on hyper mood and left the three on the dance floor making my way past Seungmin and Lee Know who have those same girls under their arms.

I can feel their eyes on me making my ego boosted knowing they can kiss my ass. I make it to the table, and they look up at me, I have taken my hair down letting it look kinda messy and sweaty.

I lean next to Chris as he puts an arm around my waist to keep me from falling. "Come on boy's we are here to have fun not sit at the table the whole night. Go dance or be like the dumbasses and go get a girl to hook up with." 

Their eyes dart up to mine as my face stays stock, then look around till they spot Seungmin and Lee Know looking over at us. Chris's grip on my waist tightens as he stands up from the chair.

I.N and Changbin stand as well as Christopher rubs his thumb softly on my hip leaning to whisper in my ear. "Come on babygirl lets go show them what they are missing."  

I giggle as he leads me and the other two to the dance floor. The three on the dance floor who are very much not sober like me cheer that I finally got them out of their seats.

Chris still has his hand on my waist pulls me back into his chest moving our hips side to side with the song. I can smell the alcohol on his breath as his mouth gets to the shell of my ear. 

I.N walks in my front view as he put his hand on my other side of my waist that Chris wasn't holding. He got in sync with our hip move movements moving side to side with the music. 

We danced and knew we had eyes on us, but we didn't care we were drunk and having a good time, I wasn't going to let two assholes ruin my night of fun.

They say they loved me, hell one chased after me when I left. They told me to never leave them again but yet there they are with girls latched on to them.