Wakey Wakey

Mi:

After an embarrassing check in, I ignored all of the boys and went straight to my room. I can't get the thought of them two out of my head and it scares me.

 I put my suitcases in the closet and put my carryon's on top of the desk, sitting on the bed with my head in my hands. I get up letting out a sigh as there was a knock at the door. I open it to see a soft barely smiling Felix standing with his hands crossed in front of him.

"Can I come in?" I move over letting him in. I close the door leaning against it as he sits on my bed. "What did you need Felix?" I clear my throat after us sitting in silence for a few minutes. 

He looks up still ring his hands, "You know I don't like getting in your business Mi but what happened downstairs. You had me and Innie worried and you wouldn't even go close to Seungmin or Lee Know hyung." 

I let out another sigh going to sit on the bed next to him wiping my sweaty hands on my sweatpants. "And before you start, I know that you Lee Know hyung and Seungmin and involved somehow, everyone does and we don't judge you Mi, not one bit."

I nod my head not looking up at him still, "I had a daydream about me and the umm... the both of them. It was a spicy daydream. And now I can't get them both out of my head and it scares me because I know I can't have them both and I know I will have to choose at some point." 

I look up at Felix with tears brimming, "But it hurts me to know that one of their hearts will get broken, but I would rather not go to either so the other doesn't have to see it. I don't know what to do Felix and I'm scared." 

He wraps his arms around me as the tears break loose. He puts a hand on my head and pulls his phone out with the other texting someone then putting his phone back. He holds me till another knock at the door is heard causing him to get up and answer it. 

I see Lee Know, Seungmin, Han, Christopher and I.N standing there trying to get in but the only person who he allows in is Chris and tells I.N not to leave. After the door closes, he whispers to Chris, and he turns and looks at me.

I break down even more crying in my hands as I hear footsteps. I set of arms are wrapped around me pulling me to their chest and by the smell I can tell its Chris. "You know they love you both right? They wouldn't make you choose between them, but you need to talk to them." 

I shake my head no, "Not right now please." He lets out a sigh telling me okay and tells me to take my shoes off and get up on the bed. I do as told as he goes and opens the door, with not a single four of them moving from outside of the front door. 

Seungmin and Lee Know see my tear-stained face and try to push past Chan with worry. Felix grabs I.N and pulls him in leaving Han just standing there in worry as Chris pushes the two yelling boys out.

Felix whispers to I.N who turns to me without any words and walks to the bed. He takes his shoes off and gets under the covers pulling me into his chest. "Let it out." I don't like crying in front of him because he is the baby, and I don't like putting that drama onto him, but he has had my back through a lot of shit so far. 

So, when he said let it go, I broke. I clutched into his chest holding his shirt crying, and the loud banging on the door just made it worse. My vision starts to shut, and my body shuts down crying myself to sleep wrapped in I.N's arms.

My body and eyes feel heavy as I try to open them. I feel a set of arms around me as another hand rubs my back to sooth me. I hear four sets of male voices talking and a female that sounds like it's through a phone. 

I finally open my eyes to see I.N still holding me but is looking up at whoever is in my room and that it had got dark outside. "Well, wakey wakey princess how are you feeling?" I.N finally notices I'm awake and looks down as I turn my head to see Felix sitting behind me. "My head hurts." 

I bury my head into I.N's chest feeling the vibration through his chest from his laugh. "That's because you fell asleep crying Mi." I look up to see Chris sitting on the couch and now Changbin who is leaning on the dresser are in my room as well. 

"Is she up now, pass her the phone Chan." I hear the female voice from the speaker on my phone that I know so well. Chris gets up and gives me the phone and sits down on the end of the bed.

"Mi baby, are you there?"  I start to tear up again letting my words be slurred as I get checked up, "Emmy" I.N holds me tighter as Felix wipes my tears. "No Mi baby don't cry; it's going to be okay. I promise you it's not like last time they wouldn't hurt you and if they tried, I'm pretty sure Chan and Changbin would kick their asses."

We all laugh as Changbin comes and sits on the end of the bed with Chris. "I don't think it would be us Emily, I think Felix and I.N might beat us to it. They are her second set of babies and are the ones to calm her down." 

"Mommy is that you?" I hear through the phone causing me to sit up with I.N's arms sliding to my waist still not letting me go. I have talked to Emily almost every day to check in on the twins but because of the different schedules I haven't got to talk on the phone with them.

"Yes, mommy is here."  I hear the phone being shuffled and then two tiny voices, "We miss you mommy." "Are you having fun mommy?" Hearing their voices brings a smile back to my face.

 "I miss you guys as well, I will be home sooner then you know, okay? I have taken so many pictures for you guys and got a whole suitcase filled with stuff for y'all. But y'all need to be good for aunt Em for me, okay?" 

"We are momma don't worry we love you goodnight." "Goodnight my babies and thank you Em."

I hear the phone get taken back by Emily as she tells the twins to go brush their teeth, "Your welcome Mi now you know these boys will take care of you, but you know you need to talk to them both." 

She's right and so are the four in the room and I hate it. "I will I promise. I love you goodnight." "I love you to Mi." 

Hihi my lovely's 

Boring chapter but at the same time it's not.

Mi is having thoughts about her love triangle problem but what happened in her past that caused her to act like this?

If you haven't already don't forget to vote, comment and add to your library.

Till next time goodbye my flowers.