🍄Melbourne Day 2🍄

Mi:

After the concert last night, all the boys got to sleep in this morning. I was up at seven when my alarm clock went off. Our two Aussie boys were so happy to be in their home. Yes, Korea might be where they live and is home with the boys, but this is home, home. 

After I got dressed, I went down to the breakfast buffet they had in the lobby. I ended up grabbing waffles with strawberries and some bacon with eggs and some toast. I was going to need a filling breakfast, another day of concert fun. They don't have to get up for rehearsal till at least eleven. Having alone time to myself this tour is most likely never going to really happen, so having this morning was a breath of fresh air that I needed right now. But that silence last till about eight thirty when I start to hear yelling and arguing that could only be classified as Han and Hyunjin. 

I swear these boys make me want to pull my hair out worse than my two toddlers. I heard a groan from behind me, then a kiss on the top of my head.  "Morning Daisy" Seungmin leans down, brushing his lips on my ear, "and I've had enough of these outfits, you mine later." he stands back up walking to sit over with the boys. Hyunjin and Han were accompanied by Seungmin and Changbin, the two younger boys still not talking to each other. I let out a sigh picking up my trash and plate, walking to put them in the bins. 

I head up to my room, grabbing my laptop to do some work. Even though these boys are on tour, they still have stuff coming out afterwards or during it, such an album and stays birthday coming up. So even though this tour is happening my work still doesn't stop. A knock at my door causes me to stop typing. I open my door to see Lee Know and Chris with stock faces, with a Han standing in front of them with his head hung. "Ummm.... is everything okay?" I ask shifting to lean on the door. Chis pushes lightly on Hans shoulder, he can't hold eye contact as he starts to studder out his words, "Can we-e umm..  talk Mi, I need to... I really need to-o talk about my actions.. if you will let me?" 

I stare at the floor for a minute then looking up, making eye contact with Lee Know. He nods his head, I let out a sigh opening the door more. Han walks inside the room, messing with his hands. The other two go to walk into the room before being stopped by my hand which was out, "Nope, boys he has to do this on his own and y'all know it. You can wait outside of the room, but y'all aren't coming in." They go to try to protest but I close the door, leaning my forehead on it after it close's. I take a deep breath, turning around to see Han sitting on the bed, head still down. 

I clear my throat, not moving from the door. He looks up at me with tears brimming at the waterline, getting ready to spill over. "... Mi.. I ummm.." he lets out a heavy sigh, standing up looking up at me. "What I said was out of line, way over the line in fact.... I can't make up for what I did with just words. Mi please if you will let me, please can I make it up to you?" 

I go to speak, but he cuts me off, "I have talked to Seungmin and Lee Know Hyung,.... I gave them an apology I'm not apologizing to you. I'm asking if I can work and make up for what I said to you. You are an amazing mother, and I can't be more than proud to have you as our manager. One thing for sure and two things for damn certain you aren't a whore." He makes is way to me, getting on his knees in front of me putting his hands together. "Please Mi.. can I please try to earn your forgiveness back." 

I blink a couple of times, I get down on my knees in front of him. I grab his hands in mine, looking into his eyes, "Han you don't need to beg for my forgiveness. What you did was not okay, yes, but you had every right to react the way you did. I kept a secret from you, but you have to understand I wasn't ready yet. Lee Know found out the first day because he put the pieces together. Seungmin I told because I needed help and it off my chest and the only reason Innie knew was because he was behind the door when me and Lee Know were trying to talk about it." 

Han has tearing flowing over, I put my hands on his face wiping at the tears. "Han, I forgive you, not the actions just yet but I know you and you will try anything and everything to make it up. But I think we aren't going to be on the same page as we once were." he nods his head letting out a sob as he leans into my right hand. I pull him into a hug as I start to tear up as well, he wraps his arms around my waist. After a few minutes of us crying, a loud banging on the door comes from behind me.

I let go of Han getting up and opening the door. to see Seungmin standing there with Chan and Lee Know. "Yes?"  Seungmin has a stock face no emotion, " We are leaving" he puts his hand out for me to grab. I grab my stuff, grabbing his hand, walking to the elevator. He has his hand around my waist the whole car ride, and when we get to the venue he starts leading me away to the extra dressing room.. they soundproof and have a lock... oh no. He pulls me into one of the rooms. I turn to lock at him as he turns me around pushing me against the door. Noeses to noses touching, he reaches down and locks the door as I gulp. 

He hasn't broke eye contact since he pushed me on the door. "Before you ask, yes I'm jealous, I'm jealous that you might go back to him... before I can even get a chance." He looks down at my lips then back up at my eyes. He smashes his lips into mine as I slide my hands around the back of his neck and he grips my hips, pulling me closer to him that is even possible. He grips on my ass, picking me to wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls away from the kiss trailing kisses down my jawline to my neck. Him talking in-between each kiss, " I'm going to make you forget about him. To make me only remember me and only me... " he pauses sucking hard on sweet spot. Pulling away after he leaves a beautiful black and purple spot, " To make you mine and only mine." A knock bangs on the door, " You need to come and get to rehearsal Min, lets go." Felix's Australian accent cuts through the silence. We hear his footsteps walk away, Seungmin put me back down so my feet are on the floor. He unlocks the door, giving me a kissing me the neck on the dark spot he made, "I'm claiming you as mine later Daisy."  He opens the door, walking out leaving me try to catch my breath.  

HiHi my loves 💜

Thank you so much for 5k 🥳🥳

It means so much to me to all of those that have read, liked, commented and added my story to you list!!!

🍄FYI smut warning full on in the next chapter with Seungmin. If you don't want to read that chapter look for the next one it will be posted soon. 🍄

Don't forget to like, comment, and added to list. Till next time goodbye my flowers  🌸🌸🌸