A little taste..

Mi pov:

As the interview goes on I'm sitting behind the camera at a desk with my computer trying to get everything for this tour in set. I have to make sure cars, hotel rooms, food, the venues, and security all in order.

The boys are on a break still sitting in their chairs when my phone rings. I take a look out it, grabbing it and rushing outside.

Han pov:(change up ik)

Mi's phone rings and she picks it up and rushes out of the room almost in panic. We all look at each other and me and Chan get up to follow her out. We see her at the end of the hallway but we keep our distance not wanting to pry.

She comes back hanging up the phone realizing we are there. "Oh hey guys what's up?" I blink at her a few times about to answer but Chan beats me to it. "Is everything okay you kinda got out of the room fast, we wanted to make sure you were okay?"

She shakes her head with a beautiful smile. That smile that can light up a room on the darkest day. She is amazing head from to toe. The pants she is wearing brings out the curves of her hips.

Last night that kiss was amazing. I have been wanting to kiss her since we meet, those big full lips. When I got up this morning I thought I was a dream till I saw I was not in between Hyunjin and Changbin so I know I got up.

I wanted to take her right then and there in that kitchen last night. I have been with girls before but that kiss wasn't like I have had before. It wasn't awkward and I wasn't scared.

"Hannie" I'm snap out of my thoughts when Mi snaps her finger in my face. "I'm sorry I spaced for a minute." Her and Chan laugh a little at my statement. "Your good Han I was just saying it was the school calling Dae has a fever, but my friend just got back into town so she is going to pick him up for me. They are both going to stay with her till I can go there later after we eat." I nod my head.

"I think they are about to start back up let's get back in there" Chan pays my shoulder leading me into room Mi following right behind.

(Warning gets a little spicy)

Mi pov:

The interview went well and all the boys are changing before we had to the photoshoot. I have got to almost all of the boys rooms to check on them all I have left is Han.

I knock on the door "Han it's Mi" then I hear a come in. I open the door and close it not seeing him. As I walk more into the room Han comes from behind this curtain with only black skinny jeans on with no shirt.

My eyes can't help but go straight to his abdomen. A very toned chest and abs on display. Han takes notice to my staring and starts walking to me with a smirk planted on his lips, "Like what you see princess?" As he keeps moving closer I can't help but take steps backward till my back hits the door.

He puts his hands on either side of my head trapping me on the door looking right into my eyes. They are full of lust that I can't help but my lip just a little with how hot he looks. I shouldn't have done that because it flipped a switch in that quokka mind of his and his eyes darkened before his lips attack mine. I kiss back putting my hands on the back of neck and his going to my waist pulling himself closer to me.

I pull on the hairs on the nape of his neck and he lets out a groan into the kiss. He taps the back of my thighs signaling for me to jump, which respond to. His hands go to my ass and he walks over the couch slowly putting my back on to it, him hovering over me. He has one knee on the couch and one leg still on the floor and haven't broke the hot make out that was brewing up something nasty.

He breaks the kiss trailing kisses down to my neck finding my sweet spot. I let off a little moan and I feel him smirk and starts to suck a little harsh. My hands on his abdomen feeling every ridge and edge. He starts making his way down to my collar bone with kisses then stops. He looks at me as my heart is going 90 to nothin. He gives me another kiss a lot slower and passionate.

A knock at his door break us apart looking at the door. "Hannie you almost done? And have you seen Noona?" I hear Jeongin's voice through the door. We don't move a muscle as he answers, "Yeah and yes she is we were talking about tonight's dinner. Give us just a minute and we will be out."

I hear him say okay and walk away. Han lays on top of me fully and puts his head in crook of my necks. "Han we have to get up, the others are waiting." I run my finger through his hair. He lets out a groan and slowly get up giving me a peck on the lips.

"What are we doing later since your my lovely date for dinner tonight?" I sit up straightening out my clothes and fixing my hair. He grabs his shirt that is on the back of the couch putting it on then turns to me.

"I can't tell but I need you to dress up a little bit, if that's fine with you." He looks at me in a asking way to make sure it was okay. I giggle and nod my head yes. "I have to a least stop in to check the guys at the dance studio before we go. Felix said they are suppose to meet there at 4:30 so." I respond to him getting up as he grabs his mask and bag.

"It's not till 7pm so that enough time. Changbin and Chan will be in the recording studio for something. Jeongin and Seungmin said that they are going to do some vocal practice. They said they are all going to be there late."

I send Emily a quick message asking if she can watch the kids for tonight and if Dae's fever went down "Ready to go?" I look up from my phone to him and nod my head. My phone went off with a text saying he was good and that she still had some of their clothes over there so it wasn't a problem. I put my phone in my back pocket and follow Han out. We have this photoshoot and my lunch date with Changbin next. I wonder how that is about to go.

Hiya my flowers! Two in one day! And I know I know I keep teasing slower and slower with Mi and Han but we will get there I promise...... or will we?

Where should Binnie take our princess out on their lunch date?
And what do you think our lovely quokka has planned for their night?

I want everyone to say a little pray or whatever your culture does or whatever you do for our little sunshine of the group as he goes through this tough time. We love you Felix and we are always here for you!☀️💜

Don't forget to vote comment and share with your friends, and don't forget to check out my other two books!

As always I will see y'all I the next chapter! Annyeong!!!💜💜