Family

We sit in silence staring at each other. I can feel my throat is dry and my heart is about to beat out of my chest. I lick my dry lips and look down at my hands. "Yes."
I look back at him with my confidence coming in tow, "Yes your the father of the twins. But they don't know that only me and you do." I get up from the floor finished with what I was doing.

I pass him heading to the front door. "Mi" he calls after me but I ignore him and go into the dorm across the hall as my kids who are on the backs of Jeongin and Felix run past me giggling up a storm. I close the front door not seeing Minho behind me and go over the the rest of the group at the table.
"I umm I mean we saved you some pizza." Han hands me a plate with two slices on it . "Thank you." I start eating my pizza watching the three youngest boys play with the twins making me smile.

"They don't get to do this often do they?" I look at the person speaking next to me and it's Hyunjin but I can tell the other ears are listening. "What do you mean?"
"Like get to play like this." I look back at the twins letting out a heavy sigh as I hear the door open and close letting me know Minho is here but I want him to listen and to know.
"They don't get this much playfulness I'm a only child so I don't have any sibling and my parents disowned me because I got pregnant."

"And the father?" Han asked with curious eyes. Changbin lightly hit him in the back of the head making him help out in pain. " Oww.....I'm sorry if I pushed to far-"
"No your fine the father was a one night stand we were both drunk and left the next morning all I got was his name. I have raised these kids for almost the last five years by myself and sometimes it gets hard because there is two of them but we make it work. Now they have eight other people to play with them."
"Well these eight other people will help you with anything you need your one of us now Noona." Hyunjin put his hand on my shoulder causing me to look at him, smile a crossed his face that I can't help but return it.

"It looks like someone is tired" Felix calls from across the room. I turn to look back at the twins who are yawning and rubbing their eyes. I walk to them and crouch down in front of them. "Alright little ones it's time to go get a bath and go to bed." "But momma we want to play with Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin hyung."
" Guys I know you want to play but your tired and it's bed time plus you have school in the morning." "But-"
"How about if one of us reads a story to you guys how does that sound?" A voice pops up behind me but I already know who it's is so I don't bother turning around. "Yes please" "I mean if that's alright with your mom of course."

I don't even both turning to face him and turn the other way to face the rest of the group. "Pick one together and no fighting." The twin turn to look at each and smile. At the same time they said, "Changbin hyung". Everyone turns to look at him teasing him but I have grateful smile knowing that my kids feel safe with them.

" Alright Changbin oppa grab a child." I tell him standing up. He come's to walk to the kids and they both run to him pushing me out of the way and Jeongin having to catch me by the waist so I don't fall backwards. "Thank you" I whisper to him. He leans down to my ear, "It's not a problem don't want our manger to get hurt before her first day now would we?" I can feel his hot breath on my neck and it send chills down my spine.

I snap out of it and lightly get out of his hold going over to Changbin. I can feel hot gazing stares at me and it feels like multiple not just one. "Guys he can't carry you both." He cocks one of his eyebrows up with a little smirk basically saying 'watch me'. He leans down and picks both of them up with a smile and walks towards the door leaving me starstruck. I follow after him telling everyone else we will be back.

I give the kids a bath and to brush their teeth, while Changbin waits in their room. They pick out a story to read getting in one bed him in the middle reading the book while I lean on the doorframe watching the sweetness that is happening before my eyes. They don't get this from anyone but me so I love seeing them happy. He finishes the book and we say goodnight to the kids heading next door after bring my monitor and locking the door.

Changbin holds the door open for me and we go in the door and all the guys are in the kitchen or in the living room. He walks to the kitchen while I go and sit on the couch with Han at the other end leaving a space between us. "Is this seat taken?"