🍄Soundcheck🍄

Mi:

We start to fight for control as I run my hand up his chest gripping at his shirt pulling him closer to me. He picks me up by my thighs gripping at my ass, as my legs wrap around him. He walks to the bed, laying me down, "This is all about you tonight not me. You know what I heard is a good stress reliever?" He kisses down my night gown down to my waist. "What's that?"

He pulls my panties off in one swift motion, "Orgasms" I let put a gasp as he starts to kiss down my inner thigh. I grip onto the pillow behind me as he gets closer to my heat. He hovers over it blowing hot air, smirking as he see me start to squirms. "Please Lee Know" he chuckles, "Please what?"

I start to get sexually frustrated and he can tell, "please Lee Know just touch me" I start to beg. "Oh I'll do more then that" he licks a strip up my fold causing my chest to tighten. He sticks his tongue in as his thumb starts rubbing at my clit. "Ah fuck Lee Know" I buck my hips up but he grabs them pulling me back down to the bed locking them in place with his arms. "That's it baby keep saying my name"

He moves his mouth to my clit, starting to suck on it as he sticks a finger in me. I feel that tightens start to form in my lower abdomen, "Lee Know I'm almost there" he adds a second finger in going faster. "I know baby come for me" and just like that the rubber band snaps sending my head back as I feel myself release.

But he doesn't let up still working with his mouth and fingers. "Lee Know I can't... Shit!" my body starts to shake a little from overstimulation. "Come on kitten you got this give me one more." Like before I can feel it start to tighten but it's bigger. "Hold it for till I say" my body starts to shake uncontrollably the more I hold it in. My hips try to buck once more but don't move. "Now" my body starts to spasm out as my eyes and my head go back. I grip at his hair as I let out a loud moan, screaming at his name.

He back away wiping his mouth looking down on me. "Oh what a beautiful sight to see" he chuckles as I lay there not feeling my body fully back yet from my high. He gets off the bed walking to the bathroom coming back with a wet and dry wash cloth. He whips down there as I let out a hiss. "I know kitten, give me a minute" he pats me with the dry, giving me a kiss on my thigh.

He comes back from the bathroom as my high goes down, helping me put my underwear back on. I feel the tiredness hit me like a truck. I lay down covering myself up as he squats down by me on the floor. "Get some rest Mi, you need it" he goes to get up but is stopped by me grabbing his hand. He looks down at our hands then to my face, "stay" he stops and thinks for a second letting go of our hands softly.

He starts to walk to the door and I roll over my back facing him as I wait for him to leave. I feel the bed move causing me to look over my shoulder to see him getting in the bed instead. "I thought you left" he shakes his head, "No I went to lock the door, now come on let's go to bed." I roll over laying my head on his chest wrapping one arm around his stomach. He grabs my left leg and brings it up on his leg, holding my thigh rubbing his thumb acrossed it. He wraps his left arm around my back, as he gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight my kitten" as all the light faded and I'm pledged into darkness.

My fingertips run across something firm but not bed firm. I feel something on my thigh, as I feel my thigh is not on the bed like the other one is. I slowly open my eyes, looking up to a sleeping messy hair Lee Know. He is bare faced with his lips slightly parted so he can breathe. Memories rush back at me from last night causing me to smile a little.

"You like what you see there kitten?" I brought back out of the memories to see Lee Know with his eyes still closed and now so is his mouth. "What if I said I did?" I answer with a smile. He lets a deep laugh from his morning voice., "you are something else Mi" he opens his eyes looking down at me. "Thank you"
He gives me a confused look tilting his head a little bit, "For?" I look down at his chest, my fingers playing with his shirt. "At the airport and on the plane..... You and Seungmin tried to make sure I was safe then when I got hurt you were worried about me and comforted me."

He put his finger under my chin lifting my head. "I would do it again and any other time and so would Seungmin.... What even happened after you were away from us?" I look back down with a sigh. I lick my dry lips looking back up at him. "I know the guys want to know and I don't want to repeat myself." He nods his head kissing my forehead,  "Come on lets get dressed we have to go eat with the guys before heading to soundcheck." I nod my head, getting out of his arm walking to my suitcase. I jump when I feel a hand smack my butt causing me to turn around.

Lee Know is standing behind me with a big grin on his face, "Really?" He put his hands up walking closer to me, "I had to, it looked good." He kisses my forehead, "I will meet you in the hallway so we can walk to breakfast" I nods my head closing my eyes as he kisses my forehead then leaving my room. I grab my clothes heading to take a shower.

I put my hair in a high messy bun, pulling some strands out and just mascara. I'm not in the mood for make-up today. I grab my computer bag and my phone making sure I have my wallet and key card, walking out the door. Lee Know is propped up on the wall playing on his phone while Seungmin is lent up on the other wall with his eyes closed. "You boys ready?"

They look at me without saying anything. They are lost in thought as they stare for a minute. "Boys!" They blink shaking their heads. "You look gorgeous Kitten" he walks to me kissing my head. "He isn't wrong, you do look good Mi" he kisses my forehead as well getting on the other side of me. I blink in confusion, but shake it off walking down the hall to get to breakfast. What is up with these two?

After breakfast we went to the venue, there is already a crowd outside with signs going crazy. The boys are rushed to go get mic'd up for the rehearsal stage, while I go to their room putting all my stuff down and start getting water and food out for them.

"Excuse me?" I lift my head from the snack table, turning around to see two younger girls about my age standing in the doorway one with her arms crossed and the other one looks happy with a smile. "Umm yes?" The mean looking one looks me up and down leaning on one foot, "Who are you?"  Well then rude much. "I'm Mi, the manger for the kids and you are?" She scoffs, "yeah right like they would hire someone like you, I'm calling security" she turns and walks away "Becca!" The other one looks back at me "I'm so sorry about her I'm going to get my boss", I shrug my shoulder turning back to get everything set up.

"That's her by the snack table" I turn back around to see who I presume is Becca and two security. I sigh leaning back on the table crossing my arms. "Ma"am can you explain to us the problem?" One of the security asks me. "Her and another girl came in asking who I was and I told them that I was Mi the kids manger, she called me a liar and said she was getting y'all, the other girl called after her said she was sorry and left and now we are here."

The security called something in and then a voice was called out down the hall, "Becca!" We all turn towards the door to see the other girl and another girl my age. "What in the world is going on, Tracey said you were excusing a girl of something?" Great drama on our first tour day.