Part 2: New Island, Forest Of The Animals

(Somewhere in Marine Headquarters)

(Sengoku is seen walking down the hallway with Hina to attend a meeting...)

Sengoku took it upon himself to tell Hina...

"Rear Adrimal"

"You can Call me Hina Sir...Theres No need for formalities"

"Hina i... I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"I have been told that a new pirate has emerged causing havoc and they..."

"What?"

"At... Ocean City... This pirate had kidnapped your niece "

"W-What?!"

"Hina calm down!!!... Lets attend this meeting, we will discuss they're bounty first..."

Hina clenches her fist...

"Sir... Is it okay for me to arrange a hunt down for this pirate?"

(Sengoku full of sympathy has nodded his head in silence...)

They both enter the room...

(lets go back to your POV)

×
×
×

Your ship sails through the ocean...

You and Jolter stare at each other as she had been shook at what you just said...

"You what?!"

"Yes"

"You met a fellow worst generation member?"

"Shes a what?"

"I can't believe you ran into an infamous criminal before you met me?!"

"Not Infamous she's actually a kind person you know"

"Wow... You really are a real deal pirate..."

"(laugh)... Not actually yet..."

"Man if i were still with the Marines i can only imagine Aunty Hina's face after hearing who you just befriended"

"Wha... Wait a minute... You are related to Hina?!... A Top Tier Rear Admiral of the Marines that is just a rank under Garp?

"Shes my aunt yes...Our family is known for having pinkish hair, mines a bit purple though... Wait...How could you have missed that?"

"Thats a flex...A pirate captain that has a recruit that's related to a rear Admiral of the Marines"

"DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, IM NOT IN YOUR PIRATE CREW OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT"

"(laugh)... Is it cool if i can set sail to an island real quick?"

"... Where... ?"

Your ship had departed on a strange island... It had very tall trees and a bunch of animals inhabiting around it...

You both exit the ship and give her the reason why, as to what you are doing...

"Im here to fetch a close friend of mine..."

"In an island that looks very strange?"

You and Jolter walked deeper into the island as the tree leaves begin to hog all the light from the place...