Part 9: The Chase Begins

The ship rocks back and forth as everyone celebrated their achievements so far and the New Crewmember Kole...

Jolter and Rojin had set up some drinks for all to share and food was stacked up ready for munching...

You had laughed as you put your arm around the jolly, Kole and danced together...

Kyyu had enjoyed the light snacks that could fill up her little appetite...

Hyoco had stacked each portion on top of each other crafting a tower full of food and managing to eat it all as Aller claps laughing at the sight...

Rojin was obsessed with his new sword always gripping the handle and playfully swinging it whenever he got the time...

Jolter helped herself to some seafood kebabs as she enjoyed the view of the sea...

She had her mouth stuffed full as she chuckled in bliss...

Pululululu...

Pululululu...

(A transponder snail was ringing)

The nearest person to the snail, Hyoco had answered it as the crew continues to party...

"Hello... M... Mhm... Mhm... Kole its for you!"

Kole turned around holding some alcohol and he took the call...

"Hello, Its Kole..."

(It turned out to be Kole's friends who had no idea about him setting out to sea with you)

"Ah... (laugh)... Don't worry i'll be fine,you just take care of the company whilst im gone...I have a letter listing all the employees that have been promoted...Thanks for teaching me all this..."

(Kole felt the atmosphere between the caller and him)

"Im indebted to you...Thank you"

(The caller ended the call seeming to be satisfied with the air thats been cleared)

Kole than popped another bottle then went back to party...

A few hours later the party relaxes...

You and Jolter look at the map she pieced together...

You filled your mug with the left over drinks enjoying the moment...

Jolter was more laid back this moment alswell, she tied her hair back and took a pencil to write over...

"Im wondering why Shanks came over to visit you..."

"He wanted us to join the search for this orb treasure thing"

"Yeah but, why would he choose us over the many pirates that are dominating the New World..."

"I can't really put my finger to it as im clueless to the right answer, Maybe we just built different?"

"(Laugh)...Yeah...Maybe..."

"So this map that Kole gave you carries the island where the orb could be?"

"Not just an island really... This orb is inside an island surrounded by other scattered islands so we could call it a type of country perhaps?..."

"Let me see...Thats So cool"

×
×

××