Part 4: Meeting The Right Hand Man Of The King Of The Pirates

An old man walks with a young woman...

They stroll around this island chatting...

The young woman in grief of her past mission, she eats the kebab and sucks the stick...

"Hey Old man, i need more strong opponents to face..."

The old man laughs back...

"(Huff)... Jeez young lady you gonna get me into all sorts of trouble... Accompanying you in itself is a hassle with all the errands you've been doing"

The lady takes a newspaper and pages through...

"Huh, Pirate gets a 58 million bounty as they're first... They... Okay... Hey Old Man!"

"Yep?..."

"You think i would make a good crew member?... This pirate is interesting"

"Oh that pirate... I heard they knew Jewelry Bonney...But you know you joined another and they didn't enjoy your company"

"They were all weak... My gunskills were the only thing keeping them from other dangerous pirates...i think this rookie might be a good captain"

"Whatever floats your boat, Your haki is top notch from my eyes"

The Man and the Young Woman continue to stroll down the island...

×
×
×

The ship had traveled for hours and you finally reached the destination...

You all hopped off...

Destination : Amazon Lily (Island of women)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The islander's ship departs for their next location...

(The samurai)
Kyyu speaks...

"Okay guys this is it... Make sure to not be too comfortable exploring kay?...Imma go run some errands"

You all take one footstep from the shore and a bunch of arrows were directed at you... And only you...

You dodged all of them...

A random person from another tree had shot another arrow at you, this time hitting your arm...

"Ow"

You see a lady wearing primal clothes yelling from the mountain...

"Fellow Pirates... Im Marguerite... You are not allowed to pass as none of you are Kuja Woman...That Honey Badger is too cute to hurt and that Marine looks pretty dangerous and also that samurai..."

Kyyu does a light chuckle...

You were enraged as they shot an arrow at only you...

"Hey!!!... I want you all to come down here... You can't just target a crews captain without suffering the consequences!"

(The honey badger)
Hyoco took out his knobstick weapon

(Former Marine)
Jolter changed her stance...

Kyyu gripped her katana...

(stomp)......

(stomp)........

(stomp)........