Part 15: To The Center Island : Jewels Cove

You walk up the harbor pissed at what Eustass Kid did to some of your crewmates...

You grip your pirate sword tightly as you climb up the stairs...

Jolter taps your shoulder with a stern face...

"Hey Captain...The shop is over there..."

Jolter points you to a certain direction...

You walk in that pathway and enter a pawn shop despite the ravaging volcano outside...

(The smoke from the eruption had caused the sky to darken a bit, it made the inside of the pawn shop look pitch black)

You hear a lamp switch and turn to your left seeing a pawnbroker, his tired gaze meant business...

You and your crew walk up to the pawnbroker in silence...

"Its kinda odd seeing pirates enter my shop without out their usual swashbuckling attitudes"

The pawnbroker smirks captivated by the odd sight...

"What is it you got?"

You drop the pieces of gold you got from the host of Villa Magnum...

The pawnbroker's eyes open as he inspects all the gold...

(Kyyu exits the shop and stands outside...)

Jolter strolls around the shop drawn by the unique merchandise...

Hyoco stays next to you, watching the pawnbroker inspect the gold...

The pawnbroker grins and then slams his hand on the desk...

"Whoever gave you this gold knows their stuff"

You look at the pawnbroker relieved that he was impressed...

He takes off the glasses and places them on the table, giving you a piercing gaze

"Im willing to give you 450 million berries for this...Sounds good?"

You look at Hyoco for a sec and stare at the gold

"It will do"

Hyoco carries the bag full of money out of the shop as you head to the shipyard, you left with the pawnbroker more jovial with the exchange...

Jolter opens her mouth as she raises her head with determination...

"Guys, make sure to ready yourselves make sure nothing in your joints are rusty...We're heading to the center"

The pirate ships near the center island, the pirates who docked there already and who were clueless as to the hints of the treasure, were taken aback by the swarm of ships heading in their direction, the battlefield slowly grew as more ships dock...

Marines who sent spies to disguise as pirates to get the info on the interaction with Law and the shop owner, circle the center island waiting for the swarm to dock the island...

A captain of the marines speaks through a transponder snail

"You did a good job lieutenant, the ships are ready to send these idiots to hell , without you we wouldn't of gotten here"

"Thank you boss"

Luffy stands on the Sunny's head with a grin...

"Shishi..."