Part 14: Redemption

You had gone to the city searching for Jolter, you left Kole, Rojin and Aller to guard the ship...

You pass by some people and ask for directions...

"Do you know where the coliseum is by any chance?"

"Oh yeah, carry on straight then you will see a tall stadium, its not that far from here"

You followed their directions, looking at the beautiful city, crowds murmuring in every corner and the street lights dazzling infront of your face...

"Captain!" (???)

You turned around and see Hyoco, holding a bunch of food...

"Hyoco, woah all this food?!"

You inspect the food as your mouth begins to water...

"Is it cool if i take one bite of that cotton candy?"

"Yeah sure!"

Hyoco hands you the cotton candy and you take a huge bite, swallowing the entire thing...

"(Y/N)!!! I WAS GONNA STEAL SOME FOR MYSELF WHY DID YOU VACUUM THE WHOLE THING!!!"

You chuckle

"(laugh)...I hadn't eaten since we came to this island what would you expect? H-Hold on, this isn't yours?!"

"Hell no dude its Kyyu's!!!"

Your eyes opened...

"Why did you doom us?!"

You had gotten the attention of some residents of the city, as You and Hyoco quarrel...

"What do you mean im dooming us, it's a you problem, i wasn't the one gobbling that shit like a glizzy!"

Hyoco's tail waddles as he crosses his arms

You began panicking as the residents began recording with their transponder snails...

"This is bad"

"Whats bad Captain?"

Jolter stands confused as to whats going on, you see her holding an open bag full of papers...

Hyoco answers loudly...

"Captain finished Kyyu's cotton
candy!"

Jolter stands in silence as the crowd murmurs...

She quickly turns her head to you...

"You know we are fucked right?!"

"JOLTER PLEASE😭"

"Bro we need to isolate in a hotel or something for maybe 5 to 7 days"

"But isn't that gonna ruin our chances of finding the treasure?!"

"This is Kyyu we are talking about, i dodged a bullet the last time i stole her food at the ship, luckily Red Haired pulled up to the scene to invite us here, the chances she won't go ballistic is as far as the world finding the damn One Piece dude!"

You covered your mouth with shock...

"Lookie what we got here..." (???)

Nami, Ussop and Franky had ran into you...

Jolter stands next to you as she breaks a sweat, Nami had a stern expression observing your face...

"If it isn't the infamous (Y/N), Former Marine Jolter and Honey Badger Hyoco" (Nami)