Part 7: The Jolly Horizon Pirates And Villa Magnum

(Your island)

×
×
×

(The Instructor that taught you and other island pirates Martial Arts hat sat down at the coastline, watching the seagulls and the sunset)

(You stomped up to the instructor after finishing your pushups)

"Hey...Old Man...Why are you here sitting alone?"

"Heh, its you again..."

(You see the old man smiling as he holds his bear)

(He turns to look out at the ocean)

"You know...Sometimes when you reach a later age in life, you appreciate the view mother nature created..."

(He digs into his pocket)

(He takes out a picture)

(You walk up to the man)

"Hey... What is that?"

(You see a picture of the instructors old pirate crew)

"You really adore your crew, Is there another story you have about them?"

"Nope, i just enjoy the times i used to watch the seas with my crew in these occasions...We sailed the seas with joy, excited for our next destination and loved it when the water drops would shower us whenever the ship lands over a big wave-"

"You just told me a story😅"

"This one i want you to remember...Just for the sake of it...Or when you remember me...Say when are you going to sea?"

(You pause for a second, look at your arm and clench your fist)

"I feel i have better control of my haki...And with what you taught me, i know i can sail with no hassle-"

"You know when you first washed up on the shore, i first laid eyes on your unconscious body, you had released a huge surge of that haki"

"I know-"

"And it was so fierce and loud that all the islanders had seen its power as if it was its own life form...But what you don't know is that i only know you did it, Nobody here knows about the person who did it"

"Huh?!"

"Yes, Conquerors Haki, A form of haki that only the strong willed can possess...One in a Thousand, And its only you in this island that has it"

"M-Me...I..."

(You began to look at your body as if it wasn't yours and felt a bit of distress)

(You stood up)

(The man opens his mouth)

(laugh)

"Don't worry, its a good thing..."

(You opened your eyes)

(You turn and face the instructor)

"You becoming a pirate is clearly what fate carved open for you to walk through...Hear this out...Shine through, If you setting out to sea, I want to see you on my tv screen alright?"

(The Instructors smile was bright)

(The sunset brightened altogether with his smile along with the seagulls flapping their wings past)