Part 20 : Luffy And (Y/N)

(Kyyu exhales)

She watches the crystal cave collapse slowly as Marines hone in on that area...

Sanji leans to the nearest tree and smokes his cigarette keeping an eye on Kyyu...

Chopper hops into a standing position and closes his medkit...

"Samurai lady, will you be fine? Is your wound still aching?"

Kyyu looks at Chopper and holds her stomach...

"Im fine, a bit of aching but I will manage doctor-san"

Chopper blushes and starts dancing...

"You don't have to be so acknowledging you idiot!! Ahahahah..."

Sanji puffs out the smoke and calls for Chopper...

"Chopper where did Bonney-Chan go?"

Chopper raises his head and looks around the area, he spins left and right and starts to panic...

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!!!"

×
×
×

(The remaining pirates decide to leave the island, carrying their subordinates)

One injured pirate points to the volcano as he gasps for air...

"Gah...Captain!"

The captain stops walking as he carries him...

"Huh?"

The subordinate keeps his shaking arm high...

"The volcanos getting more vigorous...(gasp)...Where are the others..."

The captain looks around the battlefield...

"We...We gonna have to leave them..."

"W-Why!?"

The captain starts walking again as the subordinate has no energy to stop him...

"C-Captain... Don't tell me they-

The captain interrupts...

"We don't have the power left to fight those damn Marines alright!!!!"

The subordinate pulls his neck back and looks to the ground experiencing grief as they later leave the shore...

Franky runs down the dormant battlefield and finds Jimbei holding his bruised arm with Robin sitting down beside him with worry...

Brook followed him carrying the same concern...

Jimbei looks up...

"Ah Franky, Brook...You guys alright?"

Franky stops running and inspects Jimbei...

"Sir...You seriously need a check up...Hey Brook did you see Chopper anywhere before you joined me?"

Brook spins his umbrella-handle like sword

"Not anywhere, even all the way from the sunny I couldn't find him in my path"

Jimbei raises his other arm...

"No,no don't worry I don't have to burden you guys over a bruised arm...It will heal overtime..."

Jimbei forces himself to clench his fist...

Robin presses down her eyebrows and
Franky raises his eyebrow with worry and Brook bows his head a little with uncertainty...