𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

ɪꜱ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ? "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Friday had come quicker than Yeong-Ja anticipated and she had finished her job at the convenience store early so that she could set up the studio for tonight. Mr Kim who was not only the owner of the studio but the building as well had invited the other stores and offices within the building to their performance tonight. 

"Good afternoon Mr Kim, and Mrs Kwon." Yeong-Ja greeted them with a bow when she entered the 4th floor, spotting Mr Kim and Mrs Kwon, who worked as a digital marketer on the 1st floor and had offered her help to set up. Mrs Kwon smiled at the young girl and waved her over.

"Afternoon Yeong-Ja, you're just in time! Could you help me take this table to the hallway?" Yeong-Ja nodded and placed her bag down before helping Mrs Kwon carry the foldable table down the hall. They had set up three tables that will have drinks such as water and soda along with snacks for the guests as they wait outside the main practice room which is double the size of the other 2 rooms they have on the 4th floor. The main room is used for larger group performances such as tonight's while the other ones are used for classes. 

"Yeong-Ja, you can go ahead and decorate the practice room, the lights you requested are already in there." Mr Kim said Yeong-Ja smiled slightly and bowed her head before walking into the room, she spotted the bag of decorations in the corner next to their speaker. The young woman connected her phone and quietly played some music while she unpacked the decorations, she had asked Mr Kim if he could get some fair lights for the walls, and for the next several hours Yeong-Ja, Mr Kim and Mrs Kwon got the studio ready.

By 6 pm, all of Yeong-Ja's students had entered the main room, wearing their proper ballet clothing and gasped at how beautiful the room looked, the warm orange lights covered the walls all up the ceiling. They all cheered as Yeong-Ja stepped into the room wearing a white leotard with a long white asymmetrical skirt that ended above her ankles and her pointe shoes, Yeong-Ja smiled softly at them and walked to stand in front of them.

"How are we feeling this evening?" She asked, and everyone, cheered and answered her, some saying they were nervous, others saying they were excited, Yeong-Ja gave her students an encouraging smile before walking to the speaker and the iPad which had all their music for the performances tonight.

"Before everyone arrives and we get started, we will be going through each performance for the next hour so please don't be nervous. You guys will do great, now, remember that we will be doing one whole class routine then you will split into your groups and perform your group song, and then everyone will have a solo performance." One of her older students raised his hand and Yeong-Ja turned to him.

"Yes, Taeyeong?" He smiled and looked at Yeong-Ja.

"Are you still performing a solo too?" Everyone cheered and stared and Yeong-Ja expectingly, the slightly older woman smiled lightly and nodded her.