𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

"  ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ.  "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Soo-Ho had made his way to school, his grandmother had granted him a few days' absence after Yeong-Ja, who was still comatose. But this morning his grandmother had come into Yeong-Ja's room to see her grandson still by her side and told him he needed to go to school, Soo-Ho wanted to argue but after his grandmother gave him a stern look and told him that Yeong-Ja wouldn't want him to miss his education, the young man gave in with a heavy sigh. So here he was, now walking through the school halls, backpack hanging off one shoulder as he walked with his head up and eyes roaming around him to the other students. Despite being at an all-boys school, Soo-Ho didn't have friends, at least anyone he considered a friend anyway, merely just people he would hang around during breaks and such. He knew he was well-liked among most of the other boys and he was kind enough to everyone unless they gave him a reason not to be. But he just minded his own business and did his work, although he didn't seem nor act like it, Soo-Ho was pretty academically smart, passing all his classes with high enough grades to be acknowledged but not high enough to be one of the top-performing students. Just how he liked it. 

"Where have you been Soo-Ho?" One of his classmates asked as Soo-Ho carelessly into his locker.

"Just some things I had to take care of." He answered vaguely, not in the mood for anyone to be spreading gossip about his personal life. His classmate seemed satisfied with his answer and turned back to his own friends, Soo-Ho sat in his chair just as the bell rang, signalling the start of the school day.

"This day couldn't be over any quicker." He whispered lowly to himself before leaning his head on the palm of his head and listening to his teacher.

Their lunch break had come around slower than usual, at least for Soo-Ho. He was currently on the sports oval with a few other classmates, phone in hand as he waited for his grandmother to update him on Yeong-Ja's state.

"Did you hear about that dance teacher from the ballet studio?" Someone nearby asked his two friends. Soo-Ho paused and glanced over at the trio.

"Yea, I heard she's a school drop-out. It was probably a bad lay gone wrong, I mean, she probably had to put out for money if you know what I me-" Before the boy could get another word from his tongue, a shoe collided with the back of his head. He turned to see Soo-Ho glaring down at him with a cold glare, his hands clenching his phone, resisting the urge to throw that boy to the ground.

"Hand slipped." Soo-Ho said, his voice calm and careless but his eyes pierced the boy like daggers.

"Pick it up." The boy furrowed his brows while his other two friends gulped and nudged him. Soo-Ho watched as he got up and retrieved his shoe. The boy walked to Soo-Ho and held his shoe out for him to grab, Soo-Ho firmly gripped the shoe, his hand overlapping the boy's. He watched as the boy's face contorted in pain at the deathly grip Soo-Ho had on his hand.