𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

"  ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ?  "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A couple of days had passed since Soo-Ho found out what happened to Yeong-Ja and Dong-Yul and his sister had come back to the studio that night with a small smile on their faces. Dajoon and his aunt had happily offered their spare rooms for the twins to stay in for as long as they needed. Yeong-Ja had given the twins more money before they left the studio and had even offered Dong-Yul a part-time job at the convenience store if he needed it, the younger man gratefully accepted the offer. 

Today, a couple of hours ago, Soo-Ho's grandmother had stopped by the convenience store and as Yeong-Ja checked, the elderly woman had asked, moreso, demanded that Yeong-Ja join her and Soo-Ho for dinner at their home. Yeong-Ja froze and choked on her saliva causing her to cough and stare at the older woman with wide eyes, not believing she heard the older woman correctly. Yet here Yeong-Ja stood, nervously running a hand through her loose hair and biting her bottom lip as she stared at the dark wooden door. The teenager rang the bell and she could faintly hear Soo-Ho's grandmother yelling from inside causing Yeong-Ja to let out a little breathy laugh, seconds went by before the door opened. Yeong-Ja's eyes flickered up to meet Soo-Ho's gaze, his eyes pinning her to the spot and Yeong-Ja didn't know why, but his gaze made her heart skip a beat.

"Good evening Yeong-Ja." He greeted her after a moment of silence as he took her in. The sight of her caused butterflies to swarm his stomach. She was dressed in a nice pair of beige dress pants and long sleeve black turtleneck shirt, but what caught Soo-Ho's eyes was her hair that cascaded down past her shoulders. She looks pretty, really pretty. 

"Good evening Soo-Ho." She quietly responded, her eyes darting away from his stare. Soo-Ho cleared his throat and quickly moved to the side to let her through, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Yeong-Ja couldn't help but let a quiet chuckle pass her lips as she stepped into their home and slipped her shoes off, Soo-Ho lead her to the kitchen where Yeong-Ja saw his grandmother cooking away as jazz music played through the room.

"Yeong-Ja! Oh my, you look lovely!" Yeong-Ja smiled shyly at the older woman's compliment and softly hugged her back. Soo-Ho smiled brightly at the two as he stood in the kitchen doorway watching them. 

"I made this before I came here." Yeong-Ja handed the older woman the bag she held in her hand with a small smile, she had made a box of bibimbap after her shift. Soo-Ho's grandmother grinned and happily took the box and set it on the bench before turning to the young teenagers.

"Everything is almost done, you two can sit at the table. Everything is already set." Yeong-Ja bowed her head and turned to Soo-Ho who smiled at her as he made his way to the table. Soo-Ho pulled out the chair for Yeong-Ja, the young woman smiled at him and sat down. Soo-Ho sat in the seat opposite Yeong-Ja, his gaze always finding it's way back to her.

"Your hair." Soo-Ho spoke, Yeong-Ja's gaze snapped to up to him as her fingers instinctively went to fiddle with her hair.

"I-Is it bad? I don't really wear it down." Soo-Ho smirked and leaned back in his seat, he shook his head softly and stared at her softly.