𝘚𝘐𝘟

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅꜱʜɪᴘꜱ. "

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Yeong-Ja leaned against the wall by the door as she waited for Dong-Yul and his sister to gather their things, she looked down at her bloodied hands and flexed and unflexed them, grimacing at the slight sting coming from her knuckles. Her head snapped to the door when it slowly opened, she watched as Dong-Yul came out with two backpacks on each shoulder and a duffle bag in his hand while his twin sister came out from behind him holding two duffle bags in one hand, a small suitcase in the other and a backpack on her shoulder. Yeong-Ja smiled slightly and carefully took a bag each from the siblings before motioning her head to their house gate.

"Come on, there's a place you two can stay." Dong-Yul's sister stared silently at Yeong-Ja before looking at her brother who nodded slightly. Yeong-Ja walked slightly ahead of the twins, knowing they wanted their own space, she paid no mind to their hush whispered as they walked to the bus stop, the bus arrived just as they came to a stop.

"Come on." Yeong-Ja muttered, letting the younger siblings get on first. There weren't many people on the bus as they all sat down but Yeong-Ja could feel eyes on her and shifted in her seat when she realised they were glancing at the dark bruise on her neck.

"Here." Yeong-Ja turned her head back to see Dong-Ja's sister holding out a dark grey scarf, the older woman wordlessly took it and wrapped it around her neck carefully. 

After 10 minutes, Yeong-Ja gestured to the twins to get off. Dong-Yul walked beside Yeong-Ja and glanced between her and the building in front of them.

"The studio?" Dong-Yul questioned, Yeong-Ga nodded while Dong-Yul's sister glanced at the older female.

"Shouldn't you take us to your home? Not this place?" Yeong-Ja didn't glance at the twins as she entered the building pin and opened the door for the two. She looked at Dong-Yul's sister.

"Do you have anywhere else you'd prefer to go?" She questioned dryly, the siblings shared a glance before lowering their heads and walking into the building. Yeong-Ja leads them to the fourth floor, then to the small private office at the end of the hall before turning to them.

"You know where the showers are, you two can clean up first then we'll get you sorted." Her statement was directed to Dong-Yul who nodded, pulling his sister out of the room towards the showers. Yeong-Ja let herself lean against the small desk and sighed heavily, the woman proceeded to push the two couches together to make a makeshift bed and went to get her blankets for them to use. 

After a while, the twins returned to the small office, freshly showered and with new bandages on their injuries, Yeong-Ja smiled slightly at them and motioned her head to the makeshift bed.