115. Terrence Higgs

Imagine for @Mrsgriergilinsky (?) I was trying to find you comment and I just knew that it had something along those lines. Thank you for requesting.

Imagine being on the Slytherin Quidditch team. You played chaser and you had a huge crush on the seeker, Terrence Higgs. He was a talk boy, who kept to himself most of the time, but he seemed to open up whenever he was around you.

"Hi y/n," says the voice of none other that Terrence Higgs himself.

"Hi Terrence" you reply not looking up from your broom, which you where polishing.

"I just wanted to say good luck against Gryffindor. I know that they have this new Seeker, but I just want you to be the best you can be," he says, causing you to look up from your broom.

"Thanks Terrence," you say smiling. You don't know whether or not to go for the hug or a handshake.

Before you can comprehend what is going on, he is leaning in. And your leaning in too.

"Oi, y/n," says the voice of Marcus Flint, the Slytherin Captain. You move away hastily from Terrence, just before Marcus comes in.

The whole of the match you were unfocused and so was Terrence. You kept thinking about this kiss, you didn't know how to feel. Your crush wanted to kiss you. Me of all people.