126. Draco

Imagine for @fandomsxLol

Imagine shuddering in the cold breeze as you approach the edge of the forest, lamp in hand wrapping your black cloak tighter around your shoulders.

You quicken your pace as you see Draco leaning lazily against a tree, at the edge of the woods and looking hopelessly gorgeous. You feel yourself grinning madly in the half-light despite your fear of what lurks in the forest.

Of course, it wasn't your idea to go to the woods, it was a dare from Draco and having an uncontrolable crush on him, you wanted to prove to him that you were brave and daring. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now with the problem hitting you like a smack in the face the excitement drained rapidly from your body.

Draco stood up straight and faced you. "Ready to go?" He asked you with a slight grin. You bit your lip and nodded slightly. He took your hand in his and laced his fingers with your own. You felt the heat of his palm against yours and it felt right, like it belonged there.

You gripped the lantern tight in your other hand still, due to your fear of the unkown in the forest. You reached the middle of the forest with no happenings or sightings of creatures with Draco's hand still entwined with yours.

He smiled at you breathlessly and said "we made it!" You smiled and laughed a bit but your eyes were still wide with fear.

Draco pulled you round and placed his hand on the small of your back and pulled you closer to him. He closed his eyes and leant into you and you did the same.

You let the lantern fall to the ground and Draco and you kissed in the middle of the fearsome forest.

:-:

With help from my best friend Wicked_DisneyGiraffe