132. Draco ROR part 2

Recap Draco is sitting on a chair, with Hermione on his lap and they are kissing tenderly. Your stomach plummets as your heart drops on the floor and shatters into a million pieces.

~~~

"Draco," you whisper as you cannot believe what is happening. The muggle born and the pure blood.

"Cami," he says taking his lips away from Hermione's, "I can explain"

"You want to give me an explanation! I got into a detention and met up with you at the place that was ours," you say, your voice cracking at the end.

"I'm sorry Cami," he says, his eyes breaking contact from you, to Hermione. You honestly didn't blame her for kissing Draco.

"I'm sorry too," Hermione adds, her fave filling with regret as she stands up from Draco's lap.

She walks past you, a look of guilt plastered onto her face.

"Cami," Draco says, you avoiding his eyes, "Oh Merlin, I am so sorry. I didn't know we were meeting up again."

"You didn't know we were meeting up, like every single day. You are unbelievable Malfoy. I thought you were nice and all that crap, you aren't. You are one of the worst friends in the world. I hate you Draco Malfoy," you say your voice getting louder and louder as you get angrier and angrier.

"Cami, you need to calm down-"

"CALM DOWN. I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. I AM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR LIES. DO ME A FAVOUR AND GO TO HELL"

You turn and walk away, afraid to see the face of Draco.

After exiting the Room of Requirement you head off to the Great Hall, until you see a crying Hermione.

"Hey," you say sitting down next to her, you to bringing to cry.

"Why would you want to comfort me?" She says, looking down to her hands, which were resting on her lap.

"Because I honestly don't want anything to do with that bastard ever," you say with a smile on your face.

"Me neither, he's a git," she says, her tears stopping. She stands up and offers you her hand.

You take it as you both head into the Great Hall, were you spend the whole of Lunch with Hermione, Ron and Harry.

~~~

I hope you like this ending, I'm not too sure about it but I wasn't going to have Cami and Draco get together.

I feel as if this should be a longer fanfic, idk.

I got a few comments a few chapters ago saying for me too update and that have me the motivation to write an imagine a day.