172. Fred Weasley

Imagine you wake up with a pounding headache.
You recall the night before and you look over at the sleeping body next to you.

"Y/N," the peaceful body said next you.

"Yes," you replied, rolling over so your back was facing his.

"Honestly, I don't regret last night" he said turning around. Your eyes suddenly darted to the large love bite on his neck. You gave Fred that.

"Me neither. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself," you reply, you knew you couldn't be with him as you had a boyfriend who loved you, but you didn't quite love him back.

"I feel like I should always protect you, especially people like me," he says, putting an arm around your waist.

"Like a protector, willing to do anything for someone else in the sake of shielding them from something," you mumbled incoherently.

You felt his chest vibrate against his back sending shivers down his spine.

***

Hello people, so I was looking through my old e-mails and I fount this imagine, from my old notes folder on my old phone.

Originally, this was a Chris Evans imagine instead of a Fred Weasley Imagine, and I wrote it over two years ago. Wow, 12 year old me was really strange.

I changed it up, to make it read well, and here you have an imagine that took two years to write.

-What should I do for my 1 year ANIVERSARY??

-Should I post the original version of this imagine in the comments??

~Han x