173. REMUS LUPIN REQUEST

Imagine for -lunalovegood

Imagine being close to Remus. Just standing near him, inhaling is scent, listening to his breathing. The feeling of Joy you received when he talked. The pure admiration you had for him. Standing close to him to make you feel safe, protected- even if you cousin protect yourself. Remus would always stand close to you for reasons not exactly different and not exactly the same.

He loved you, and you loved him. Unfortunately, you were both too shy to tell each other your feelings until you blurted it out accidentally one morning. What made you feel happiest, was the fact that he said it with as much enthusiasm you did.

He loved you and that was all that mattered.

***

CUTE LITTLE REMUS IMAGINE, like the cuteness is killing me.

Don't forget to leave a like and a comment. If you do not mind, I will be posting quite a few imagines today because it is a Monday, I have school but I still want to be active as it is ANNIVERSARY WEEK HERE ON THOR_IS_ME!!!!

Everyone should really get involved with this week as I have a few things up my sleeve at the end of each chapter. So look out for them!!

-How many imagines should I do for this book before I move onto the next part??

-Harry Potter Imagines 2 anyone???

~Han x