Kolariah, Realm of Narika

The Realm of Kolariah, home to the Kolarian Mortals

The Realm of Kolariah, home to the Kolarian Mortals. Over the generations, the people of Kolariah have advanced into a people of great technological superiority, so much that the Titans of the realm fear the weapons they possess.

The royal nation of Capitus is the crown jewel of the Realm, home to the elite Run'dai, serving as its political capital to the nations from afar. Strategically, it is the most well protected nation in the entire universe, housing the most important historical artifacts and relics from the Golden Age. This nation is the home of the Kolarian Royal Family, who have ruled over the Kolarians for generations. This is the birthplace of King Elias Mace and Ayanna Solaris.

To the northeast, lies the nation of Harmonus, home to the Hera'dane and the Maena'di. A dune like nation with great canyons and mountains, this nation is the home of Kolariah's greatest warriors, the two tribes having endured many generations of battles with each other and the Titans. Harmonus is a very strong nation, and because of its role in the War of the Usurper, the King has considered it and its sister nation New Harmonus to be a independent state in culture. This is the homeland of Corvus Blackstone.

The northwest is the nation New Harmonus, the second home to the Maena'di and the home of the Ban'dun. A nation of great grasslands and forests, it was discovered years ago that Meridian plants that were placed in the nation were given power of mystical nature, ones that enabled Kolarians to evolve further in biology and granting them gifts of metamorphosis to disguise themselves as Meridian beings. Because of its plants healing properties, this nation serves as the medical capital of the realm. It is considered the home of the Ancient Viviana, the Goddess of Nature.

To the southwest lies the unstable nation of Cryptanian, a great nation of mountains, natural bridges and caverns and home to the Mun'dan. A nation with treacherous landscapes, Cryptanian is known to hold important historical information regarding the First War, though remains hidden by most. Because of its dangerous nature, Cryptanian holds the realms deadliest criminals and Titans in a hanging prison known as Cryptum's Citadel. This nation is the homeland of Talion.

To the southeast lies the nation of Arcus, a nation of great ice mountains and deep crystal caves, home of the Ful'dar, the First Men of the Universe. Considered a land of sacred beauty and rich in ore, this nation serves as the realm's main producer in weapons and supplies, utilizing the resources to create impressive tools that have served a significant role in the realm's development, with its cave system connecting to the nations at large. This realm is considered sacred land, and has remained untouched by the Titans.