Teaching The New Gods WIP

Little drawing that will be better developed soon;

For context, this is Marrok teaching the first of the Cer'dun Ancients (Golden Age Gods), in one of his very first classes as a mentor. The four WIP Ancients you see right now are Cadmus, Elon, Viviana, and Notus, the eldest Cer'dun to exist who would become part of the Ancient High Council.

During the early years of the Golden Age, upon discovering the Cer'dun inhabiting the Four Realms, Marrok did what he could to protect his new brothers and sisters from the threat of the Titans, even forbidding them from ever joining him in battle until they were of age. In the early days, he placed teaching the young Gods with the Great One and the Bor'dun so they could learn from beings older and wiser than him. However, the Great One made it clear that his duty as a High Ancient was to guide the new gods into the roles they would likely fulfill, regardless of his limited experience.

Now, his first class was met with...utter failure (He ended up losing his temper and having to shave his head cause Elon accidentally lit him on fire). But eventually he began to warm up to the role as a teacher and enjoyed the experience it gave him.  He would personally mentor the four until they fully Awakened, before he would let them set out on Journeys of their own...

...Marrok personally believed that his first batch of students were the best at annoying him, so he was also somewhat happy to be free of them when lessons were finished (a certain Chaos Ancient, a Fire Ancient and a Wind Ancient tended to place him in hazardous positions...and he got sick when Viviana accidentally hit him with a highly potent poison flower).