Valindrak, Dragon of the Cosmos

The Ancients were not originally united during the early beginnings of the First Age. While the Ar'dun began their Journey at the Heart of the Core Universe, the Bor'dun began their Journey from the White Star, a travelling, realm sized comet that rotated around the Four Realms in perfect succession. The greatest of these beings were the Dragons, including the great historian Valindrak, Ancient of Earth.

The Ar'dun and the Bor'dun would meet during the ending bit of the First Age, ten eons after the Core Universe was created. Though their meetings were far from smooth, the leaders of both specific groups would eventually reach a mutual understanding, which would grow into brotherhood. As the eldest and highest of Gods, the Ar'dun would rule over the Bor'dun, but would share their authority with the Dragons alongside them, since they were considered equals. As one of the Dragons of the Bor'dun, Valindrak held considerable responsibility forging the realms beyond the Four, a task that would take eons to complete.

During the First War of the Great Conflict, Valindrak fought on the frontlines, given his power to manipulate earth, provided an edge in buying time for retreating Ancients. The War took a toll on him, as he had created many of the worlds that would fall to the Titans during the early stages of the war. As the Ancients slowly lost ground in the war, Valindrak was called back to protect the last free realms and prepare for the inevitable fallout. During this time, he was summoned to Aru'dar to prepare for the arrival of a new champion for the Ancients; a sixth and final Ar'dun. As the Great One required the strength and power of the highest beings among the Ar'dun and the Bor'dun, Valindrak was among the beings who aided in the creation of the weapon Chientaren, the Great Blade, and witnessed the birth of High God Marrok, the last Ar'dun. Valindrak was among the many who believed that Marrok was not capable of facing the coming evil, though acknowledged his strong resilience and spirit.

In the Siege of Aru'dar, the final battle of the First War, Valindrak fought alongside the High Gods and the Great Dragons against the Horsemen of Umbra, a fight that claimed the rest of his draconic kin. After Lucian fell to Umbra, he would try to stop the Great Devil from claiming more lives, but was unable to withstand the power of his fallen brother. Despite his injuries, he would continue to fight, only stopping when he witnessed Marrok clash against Umbra, in a legendary battle that would be forever known as the Duel for the Universe. He would watch Marrok claim victory against the Great Devil, beheading the evil that had destroyed so many lives and worlds. Upon hearing the Ar'dun's call to arms, Valindrak rallied the remaining warriors and followed Marrok into battle, driving back the confused and frightened Titans.

After the war, Valindrak would depart and strive to repair the worlds that were destroyed in the onslaught. It would take over fifteen million years before he would fix much of the damage. When he did return, he was pleasantly surprised at the new Ancients that came in that time, with an older Marrok offering him a place as chief advisor and historian, a position that had been reserved for his return. He accepted it for the last duration of the Golden Age, before choosing to watch over the realms by following the White Star...Since then, he has watched many of his beloved kin die to the return of the Titans...few remain to defend the Realms.

It is said that Valindrak occasionally visits the Mortals once every twenty years, five years travelling from realm to realm, before landing for a brief month of rest...but the final war of the Great Conflict is coming...and now he must answer the call to arms again....