WIP: Lilith

"What choice do I have? All of us serve the will of our Masters; you serve the Great One's purpose as I serve Umbra's. There is nothing that can change that...This war has already deemed us enemies."

"But it does not have to be that way. We all have a choice, Lilith. You can still choose your path, but only if you are willing to take the first step."

Introducing Lilith the Fallen, the mother of Apophis Elon

Introducing Lilith the Fallen, the mother of Apophis Elon. A commander of the most violent legion of Titans and formerly one of Umbra's Horsemen, Lilith was born from the Realm Chimera (Sephtis's Realm) during the First War. While initially a loyal servant to the Great Devil, winning many battles in the name of her Master, her campaign on the vassal realm of Arcturus ultimately changed her when she fought against Marrok. During this campaign, Marrok and Lilith would battle for thousands of years, ultimately reaching stalemate after stalemate. As Arcturus was abandoned, the two were left as the only remaining inhabitants and combatants there.

Throughout the centuries that they stayed on Arcturus, the two would eventually halt their differences and try to survive with the resources that remained, finding common ground. Over this time, Lilith's interactions with Marrok would ultimately lead her to see the selfishness and blind ambition of her master, while Marrok would learn the hardship and struggles of the Titans more personally. The two would remain on Arcturus until Titans eventually managed to find Lilith and bring her back to Hell. However, Lilith would betray her people, and with Marrok summoned a small force of Ancients to counter the legion assembled. Despite Marrok offering her the chance to join him, Lilith ultimately chose to abandon the war, disgusted by her people's violence and due to her previous history as Umbra's commander. Though she would remain in exile, she was able to take some disheartened warriors from both sides in her care on Arcturus, forging a new peace between them, until the Dark Decade ended the First War.

Throughout the Golden Age, Lilith would try to establish peaceful relations with the Ancients through Marrok, whom had taken up the mantle of leadership. While their efforts were true, the results would be short lived, as her former Horsemen allies would create an endless cycle of violent encounters. Eventually, Arcturus suffered devastating attacks and Lilith was forced to abandon it after it cost the lives of her people. She would move to the Realm of Meridian for the remainder of her life, with the events of the Golden Age being ignored.

By the Silver Age, she was finally given the chance to join the Ancients through Marrok's successor Imperius. From this, she would fall in love with Solaris Elon, the son of the Cer'dun Elon. She would herald a son, Apophis, and eventually informed him of his heritage as a Titan, warning him to stay clear of that path. While her efforts were in vain, she finally confronted her past and aided in the Ancient's war against the Titans, where she would fight many of her former allies before being defeated by the Titan Ronin. She would be brought before Umbra and deemed a traitor, before her own son dealt the killing blow on her.

Lilith's legacy would have a profound impact on the Realms; through Apophis she would herald the destruction and defeat of the Ancients in the Silver Age, and ultimately cause the suffering of thousands more. However, her desire for peace would enable uncertain Ancients to strive toward a peaceful and prosperous future, aiming to unite the Races of Mortals in their role as the successor race.