WIP

"You think you know War? This resistance you lead...it is meaningless. What you see as war is little more than a fraction of a battle to me...You have lived merely a small fragment of the life I have lived...and I have been in this Universe since the dawn of its creation...this little skirmish is beneath me, and it will not stray me from my mission."

"Then why are you here?"

"To offer you a chance of surrender. Prophecy calls us enemies but we need not be that. It need not come to us killing each other for the sake of the Mortals to live on. We are of a higher power, beyond the Dien'dun you surround yourself with. Even the Dragon knows this. These...mongrels, these half-breeds...they are beneath us, Darren. We are the true inheritors of the Universe, and we can make it better. Stronger. We can create a lasting unity. Imagine...a Universe where all coexist...Under our rule...we would be their Gods."

"Tyranny is not what I was raised to enforce...and I will not stand with the man who murdered my people."

"Resilient as He once was...yet futile. It is unwise to choose this path against me, En'dir. Your father and the rest of your ancestors knew this. If you choose to fight, you will merely delay what will inevitably come; the extinction of the Mortals and the doom of your people. You cannot protect them so much as you can protect the Daughter of Meridia from my Conqueror..."

"A price that we are willing to pay in blood. Apophis does not frighten her...and I would rather die than ever surrender to you."

"Your nobility blinds your judgement, Son of Marrok. This is a fight you will not win. Should you choose this path, all that your forefathers fought for will be in vain and you will suffer a fate worse than death. So before you hastily throw your life away, ask yourself...is this a battle worth fighting?"

is this a battle worth fighting?"