012

"Kenny.." I said as i ran to him and started violently kissing him.

Everyone was flabbergasted as Kenny and I kissed.

It felt like I loved him with a real passion. Just I love.. loved Stan.

We stopped kissing and Kenny kissed me again before telling me

"I love so much, Kyle. Ever since we met i had a thing for you. You're special."

"I love you too, Kenny." I answered before we both giggled.

Everyone was flabbergasted and in pure shock.

Stan on the other hand.. was.. somewhat irrated.

"CAN YOU TWO HEARTLESS AND CARELESS FAGS GET A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING ROOM BRO?! PEOPLE DON'T WANNA SEE YOU TWO VOILENTLY KISS AND HAVE o 'THE MOST HARD GAY SEX EVER. THATS FUCKING WEIRD YA KNOW?!"

I was gonna talk but Kenny spoke for me.

"Look Stanley. IF YOU CARED THAT MUCH FOR FUCKING GOODANM BESTFRIEND YOU WOULD LEARN TO RESPECT HIM FOR WHO HE IS. YOU ONLY COME TO HIM WHEN YOU JUST GOT YOUR 74TH BREAK UP WITH WENDY. YES I COUNT THE FUCKING TIMES YOU DONT TAKE FUCKING CARE OF YOURSELF OVER A FUCKING GIRL. YOU DRUNK AND DRUNK, KEPT CRYING ON POOR KYLES FUCKING SHOULDER AND GHOSTED HIM THE NEXT DAY LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. ALL THOSE COUNTLESS NIGHTS STANLEY. AND YOU INSULT HIM FOR LIKING MOTHERFUCKING BOYS?!? HE SHOULD BE INSULTING YOU FOR BEING A WORSE CARTMAN, CLYDE AND YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND IN ONE!" Kenny fucking snapped until he turned red losing his breath.

"Hey, Ken let's get you home babe." I say as I take his arm and glare at Stan.

He glared at me and flips me off.

Stan isn't worth my time. He's useless.

"Stayin' at mine tonight?" I asked Kenny.

"S-sure." He answered out of breath.

"Let's go to Starks Pond first."
-
As we arrived at Starks Pond i layed  down on the grass beside me with Kenny and check my phone.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." I say as i sit up.

"What is it, love?" Kenny said in a calm deep voice.

"SOMEONE RECORDED YOU..." I yelp.

"Who was it." He said in a talking tone.

"It was callw3ndys and stantheman..." I say as my eyes widened.

"Im gonna get that son of a gay fuck." Kenny said and started sprinting to Tolkein's house with no real warning whatsoever.

"KENNETH MCCORMICK GET THE FUCK BACK HERE YOU VIOLENT LITTLE SHIT"

Ugh.