018

(Kyle's Perespective)

I woke up in the hospital without knowing anything that had happened.

"What the..KENNY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I yelled.

That's when the others came in.

Kenny started crying on Cartman and Stan came in and hugged me, but it was more of a squeeze.

"Kyle, I'm sorry for being a shitty bestfriend. If you ever get your memory back.. Will you please forgive me.." Stan seemed to be honest with me, very honest.

"He will." I heard a voice say.

It was Ike.

"Read this journal every written page. Each page, two times. And tell if you remember anything." Ike told me.

I did as he told me, I remember everything before the 25th but I still read those pages.

Then I was on the March 25th entries.

"The party.. We made out.. and.."

"STAN. YOU SON OF A BITCH. I wanted to kill Stan. He's a cheater. Just like...

"KENNY YOU MIX UP WHORE. YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND REMEMBER?!" I yelled.

"We b-broke up." He went back to crying on Cartman's chest

"AND CARTMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DUMB FATASS." He looked at me and left the room with Kenny.

"YEAH THATS RIGHT, FAGGOTS."

"LEAVE YOU SON OF A WHORE. YOUR DAD LITTERALLY DATED MY DAD IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR A YEAR! SO HE'S A FAGGOT WHORE BE ASHAMED STANLEY, ASHAMED." He left the room and look down to the floor after he left and felt like i forgot to scold someone.

"OH YOU SINFULL BOY. LEAVE THIS ROOM. I HAVE NO BROTHER. LEAVE YOU SINNER." I felt bad it was like the right thing to do.

He was tearing up and he said before he went out:

"You're dead to me, Kyle."