𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟰 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟰 𝗔𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟰 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟰 𝗔𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦
𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗

I woke up and I had to use the bathroom. I tried to get up but Von pulled me closer to him. "Von I gotta use the bathroom." I said and he let me go. I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and wiped and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands. I was brushing my teeth and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked in the mirror and it was Von. He started kissin and suckin on my neck and I softly moaned.

"Dayvon lemme brush my teethhh." I said tryna push him away. "I wanna be next to you." Von said and I laughed.

I finished brushing my teeth and I saw hickeys on my neck. "Dayvon I'm finna beat yo ass." I said and Von laughed. "What I do ma?" He asked me. "Durk finna kill me." I said showin him the hickeys. Von shrugged his shoulders and started brushing his teeth. My mouth opened and I walked away. "Yeen shit." I said and I left the bathroom.

I layed down on Von's bed and went on my phone. Minutes later, Von came back in his room. I looked at what he had on and he had a black wife beater on with sum grey sweats. I looked at his print and it was hard. "You so nasty." I said and Von laughed. "Whatchu talm bout gang?" He asked me. "I can see yo print." I said.

"I'm boreddd." I said laying on Von. "Get dressed." Von said and I raised an eyebrow. "Whea we goin?" I asked him. "The mall." He said and I smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and got undressed then I got in the shower.

I was washing up while singin dilemma by nelly. "No matter what I do. All I think about is you. Even when I'm wit my boo" I said singin.

"Girl, you know I'm crazy ova you." I turned around and saw Von in the shower wit me. Von looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You got a nice body Ray Ray." Von said slappin my ass and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Boy hush." I said.

-

Me and Von got out the shower and I grabbed my towel and dried off and I wrapped my towel around me. I went in Von's room and changed into my outfit.

 I went in Von's room and changed into my outfit