𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝟮:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯𝟮:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦

"I miss youuuu." I said as I was on ft wit Von while I was layin down. "I miss you more ma. I only got a 1 mo day left till I'm done. You been good? Nobody been fuckin witchu?" He said.

Von was currently on tour and he hasn't been able to call me cause he's "so busy"🙄.

"I'm straight." "Ima doordash sum food to yo house. I love you mama." "I love you more baby." I said and den he hung up.

After a few minutes, I heard a ring onna doorbell. "Aint no way the food got hea that fast." I said, confused. I went downstairs and opened the do'. It was nobody. I walked out the do' and nobody was thea. I felt hands go over my mouth and I passed out.

-

I woke up and I opened my eyes and looked around. Nobody was in the room. I tried to get up but I couldn't. My arms and legs were strapped to the chair and I rolled my eyes. My phone started ringin but it was in my pocket. I heard people talkin. "What we gon do nie Trell?" I heard a man say that sounded like Quando and it was Quando and Luh tim. I tried to get out of the rope but I couldn't. "Gimme dem niggas Von and Durk head." Kentrell said. "But we don't know whea dey are." Tim said and I finally got out the ropes and I tried to stand up but my body felt numb. I couldn't move my body and I started cryin. "Well fuckin find dem." He said and I heard footsteps.

I tried gettin up to get my phone but I was strugglin. I heard the do' open. 'Fuck' I thought. "Look who's up." Kentrell said and he picked me up and layed me down onna bed. "Why you tried to escape me ma? Hm?" He said as he handcuffed my hands to the bed and my feet to the bed. "I told chu, you can never escape me." He said and he punched me in my face. "Fuck you." I said as I spit blood in his face. He ripped my clothes off and he took his clothes off. "I love you too." He said and he rammed into me.

I screamed and he started chokin me. "Stfu bitch." He said.

-

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠

I drove in the garage and I turned my car off and got out. I closed the do' and locked my car. I closed the garage do' and went inna house. "MA IM HOME!" I shouted but nobody answered. "MA!" I shouted but again, nobody answered. I checked the whole house and she wasn't hea. I tried callin ha phone but she didn't answer. I checked ha location but it was turned off. "Wtf." I said and I got a headache all of a sudden. "Fuck." I said and I realized. "FUCK!" I yelled. Whenever I get a headache, it means sumthin bad happened.

-

"What happened twin?" Durk asked me as I ran my hands down my face. "Raven missin. When I got home, she wasn't thea and she not answering ha phone and ha location turned off. And I gotta headache and yk what that means." "Fuck." Booka said. "Yb prolly took ha." Durk said.

"Dw twin, we gon find ha." Durk said.

thoughts?