𝗧𝗘𝗡

𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝟮:𝟰𝟬 𝗣𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗟 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝟮:𝟰𝟬 𝗣𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦

"You knoww you are my loverrr. You got me twisted over youu." I sung to Von. "I love you so much ma." Von said after he blew smoke out of his mouth. He put his hand on my neck and started tongue kissing me and I kissed back.

He passed me the blunt and I took a couple hits and passed it back to him. "Whatchu wanna do today folks?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I wanna go onna cruise." I said. "Today?" "No." I said. "Cruise to where?" He asked me.

"Idk. Maybe the bahamas." I said. "Ight." He said. "We can go on yo bday cause it's coming up." He said. "Yayyy. I love you so muchh." I said and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him and he kissed back.

"I love you more mama." He said. "I'm hungry." I said. "Whatchu wanna eat?" He asked me.

"Im craving some seafood. But I'm allergic soo chick fil a or sum pizza." I said.

"How tf you craving seafood but you allergic gang?" He asked me. "Idk. I used to be able to eat it as a baby but not anymore. It js be looking so good." I said.

"Ight cmon." He said, moving in the seat next to him so he could stand up. "Whea we going?" "Ain't you say you want sum food?" He said. "Ohh you want me to come witchu?" I said.

"You was coming anyways even if yeen want to. Cause Ion like leaving you alone." He said and I stood up.

"Big butt." He said, smacking my ass. "Oww." I said as I rubbed my butt.

We went inside and we left the house. Von opened the passenger door fa me and I got in the car. He closed the door and he got in the driver seat and started driving to chick fil a.

-

"Sfpwm yo fa I beat cho ass." Von said as he was choking me. "Boy how you mad cause I slapped you ass but you slapped mine earlier?" I said and he stopped choking me. "Cause that's gay folks." He said, pulling his pants up.

I layed down on the bed and said "I need my hair doneee." "Ima pay fa you to get yo hair and nails done the 14th." He said as he layed down onna bed next to me "Fr?" I said and he nodded. "Thank you baby." I said and I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Yw mama." He said and he layed his head on my chest. I turned the tv on and put on proud family. The old one not the new one.

"Why you always watching this?" He asked me as I massaged his scalp. "Cause." I said. "I'm finna gts." He said.

"So gts." I said. "Gts wimme." He said. "Boy no." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"You so fine ma." He said, kissing my cheek. "So are you." I said. He started kissing my neck and I lightly pushed his head away. "Yeen finna let me get sum gang?" He said. "Thought you was tired?" I said. "I am." He said.

"So gts." I said. "I can't. Gts wimme." He said. I looked at him fa a few secs and sighed. I turned the tv off and layed on him.

"I love you ma." "I love you too bae."

short lil chapter. next chapter is gonna be when they onna cruise cause her bday is the 18th. thoughts?