𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧

(i changed it to 3rd person)

"Keep the change." Von said, putting a stack of money on the counter. He grabbed the food bag and the drinks and he left. He got inside his car and he put the food and drinks down. He closed the door and he started driving back home. He grabbed his phone and facetimed Charlotte.

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲💙💦🤤...
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...

"Good morning wifey." Von said, smiling in the camera. "Stop talkin to me because I can't walk." Charlotte said, frowning and he laughed.

"I told you I was gon fuck yo ass up." He said. "And you fucked my wig up." She replied, pulling her bonnet up and her lace was lifting.

"Tore that pussy up on king David. I fucked yo ass till you passed out." He said, making a left. "I actually felt yo dick in my ribs. No bullshit." She said and Von smiled.

"Ik you did mama." He replied, smirking. "You taste so sweet ma." He said and she cheesed. "I might fuck ha up again later." Von added.

"She's sore and I can't walk. And I lost my voice." Charlotte pouted. "Why would you eat my ass? Like you so nasty." She added and he laughed. "I told you I was gon eat yo ass."

"Whea you at?" She asked Von, patting her head. "I'm coming home. I just got some empanadas." He replied, making a right. "I miss you. Hurry up." She said and Von cheesed.

"I miss you more ma." He replied. "I love you. Ima see you when I come home." He added. "I love you more hubby." Charlotte said and Von felt his dick harden and he groaned.

"Stop fuckin playin wimme." Von said, putting his right hand in his jeans and gripping his dick. "You want me to eat yo ass again?" He asked her. "I want fat ma ate." She replied and he smiled.

"I love the way you eat me out with your grills." She added and he smirked. "Ik you do." He licked his big, plump, and soft lips.

Von went in the garage and put his car in park. He hung up and he grabbed the bag and the drinks and he closed the door. He locked his car and the garage door and he went inside.

He put the bag and the drinks on the island counter and he went upstairs. He went in their room and Charlotte was laying down as she was on her phone.

"Hey mama." Von said, putting his fitted cap to the side and she sat up. "Hii baby." She replied and he walked over to the bed. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Von kissed her and she kissed back. "Can you take me to the bathroom baby so I can pee and brush my teeth?" She asked him. "Yea." He replied and he took her to the bathroom.

He sat her down on the toilet and she peed. "Lemme drink yo pee." Von said. "Leave me alone." She said, using their bidet and he laughed. "I'm deadass." He said.

Von helper her wipe herself and then she flushed the toilet. Von picked her up and put her down in front of the sink. She washed her hands and then she brushed her teeth.

Charlotte limped over to the shower and Von laughed. "It's not funny." She said, frowning and she opened the shower door and got in. "Yo food finna get cold ma." He said, looking at his self in the mirror. "I'm finna take a quick shower."

"Hurry up so I can eat fat ma." Von replied, flexing his grills in the mirror.

-

"That shit was mad good. You taste better though." Von said, taking a sip from his mango juice and Charlotte playfully rolled her eyes.

"Dayvon." She said. "Huh?" He replied, smiling. "Stop." She said and he laughed. "I got a question." She added. "Hm?" He said and he looked at her.

"When we was fuckin, I called you Dayvon and you said that you was Grandson. Who that?" She asked, tilting her head.

"I got split personality disorder. When my eyes get dark, that's Grandson. But in the beginning, he ain't fuck witchu like that cause he don't know you. Like when I be killing niggas, he be coming out. He dangerous." Von replied.

"So he like me nie?" She asked and he nodded. "He soft fa you." He added. "I want you to fuck me in missionary but as Grandson." He smirked. "Freaky ass." "Boy that's you." She replied.

"You really want me to?" He asked, licking his lips. "Mhm. Not rn though cause she sore." Charlotte said and Von laughed and she sucked her teeth.

"You got brothers or sisters?" Von changed the subject and she shook her head. "Just me." She said, playin with the chains that were around his neck. "You already know my siblings on my momma side but I got some on my daddy side but the only one that I used to talk to was Kayla." He said.

"Can I meet her?" She asked. "Fuck no. She weird. We used to like each other before we found out we was siblings but then I stopped liking her when I found out but ha ass still like me." He replied.

"But ha ass keep sneak dissing you and shit and I told ha that she got one mo' time to disrespect chu and Ima blow that bitch shit off on O." He said and Charlotte laughed.

"I love how you don't play bout me. I don't play bout you either." She said, putting her hand on the side of Von's face and he smiled. "Evil twin." Von said and they did their handshake. "I love you so much hubby." She said, kissing him. "I love you more wifey." He replied.

thoughts?