𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦

Charlotte was watching Teen titans go, waiting for Von to come home because she couldn't sleep without him. She was also mad at him because he was coming home late the past few days.

Dayvon then walked in the bedroom. "Hey mama." He said, smiling as he walked up to their bed.

He kissed her cheek and she was still looking at the tv and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Mama." He said, tapping her.

"Leave me alone Dayvon." She finally said.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked her, sitting down on the bed next to her. She ignored him and he turned the tv off.

"Stop doing that. I told you bout that. Tell me what's wrong mama." Von said and her eyes got watery.

"Are you cheating on me?" Charlotte asked him and he mugged her.

"Don't say no goofy ass shit like that ma." He replied. "You've been coming home late at like 3 in the morning for the past few days and Im starting to think that you're cheating on me." She said, trying not to cry as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Ma don't think like that. I'a never cheat on you. I been busy." Von said, lifting her chin up so she could look at him. He noticed that she was crying.

"And stop crying mama. Yk I hate that." He added, wiping her tears. He then placed a kiss on her cheek and she cracked a smile.

"I'm sorry for thinking like that baby. I js had a feeling." She said, her wet eyelashes sticking together. "Yk I'a never cheat on you. I'm obsessed witchu and only you. I love you so much folks. You my wife foreva." Von rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and he then kissed it.

"I love you more hubby." She replied, smiling.

Von loved her too much to cheat on her and he hoped that she wouldn't cheat either.

"Happy 1 month wifey." He said and he gave her a kiss and then he kissed her belly.

"Thank you baby." Charlotte said, smiling.

"Why you still up?" Von said, changing the subject.

"I couldn't sleep wit out chu." She replied and Von got undressed but he left only his boxers on.

He got in the bed with her and she layed on top of him. "Dayvon?" "Whatchu need ma?"

"Please don't try to get in trouble during my pregnancy because I need you." Charlotte said, playing with his chains.