𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟯𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝟭:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟯𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝟭:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦

"Wassam wifey. You straight folks? Nobody been fucking witchu?" Dayvon asked Charlotte as he answered the facetime.

"I think I'm sick. I been throwing up." Charlotte said, pouting. "I was on my way to come getchu already. I'm 3 mins away." He replied and she nodded.

"I love you ma. Ima be there in a sec." "I love you too hubby." She said and she hung up.

"You straight Charlie?" Durk asked her. "Yea. I've been throwing up though recently." She replied and his eyes widened.

"Probablemente estés embarazada, princesa. (You're probably pregnant, princess.) I had a dream about a fish. You should have 2 girls and one boy." Charlotte's dad, Luis said, popping a chip in his mouth.

"Dayvon wants 3 boys but I'm thinking 2 boys and 1 girl." Charlotte said. "I know his birthday is only like 3 months away but what you gon do for his birthday?" He asked.

"I was thinking about a villa in Montego Bay. I wanna bring Durk and nem too." She replied.

There was a knock on the door and Luis opened it. "Wassam pops." She heard Vo say and she smiled. "Wsg." Her dad replied, dapping him up.

"Dayvon ass turning you into a gangsta." Charlotte said and they all laughed. "Wsg twin." Durk said, dapping him up. "Wassam." He replied.

"See you later princess. I love you." He said, hugging her and he kissed her forehead. "I love you too pa." She said, hugging him back.

"Bye lil ugly." Charlotte said, hugging Durk. "Bye midget." He replied, hugging her back and kissing her cheek.

"Ian that short." She said, playfully rolling her eyes. "Yea ight." He said before they left.

Von opened the passenger door for her and she got in the car. He closed the door and got in the driver seat and he started driving.

-

Charlotte and Von was currently in their room and they were watching Bad Boys Houston and she felt like she had to throw up.

"Baby get up rq." She said and he got off her. She grabbed the trash can and threw up and Von held her hair back.

"Ma I think you.. yk." Von said. "You wanna take a test?" She nodded.

He carried her to the bathroom and she grabbed the package from under the sink and she took the tests. She put the tests backs in the box and gave it to Von.

She used the bidet and then she wiped herself. "You hungry ma?" He asked her as she brushed her teeth and she shook her head.

"I love you." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and he kissed her cheek. "I love you too hubby." She replied.

"Ima start you a bath rq." "Thank you Dayvon." "Yw mama." Von said.

He turned the bath water on and put the drain stopper in. Once it got filled up halfway, he turned the water off and put some bubbles in the water.

Von undressed Charlotte before he undressed hisself. They both got in the tub. "Do think you pregnant ma?" Dayvon asked her, breaking the silence.

"Yea cause yo ass love shooting up the club." She replied and he chuckled.

"I love you so much ma. No female made me happy like this before." He said and she blushed. "I love you more hubby." She replied.

After their bath, they took a shower. Von rubbed her down in body oil and she put on some ethika boxers and a t-shirt. She put some deodorant on.

"You wanna check it first?" He asked her, referring to the tests. "Yea." She replied. She took the tests out box and read it.

"It's negative." She fake pouted and he sucked his teeth. "Stop playin mane on O." Von said, putting his hand in his sweats with his head tilted.

"Fine ass. Anyways, look." She said, showing him the tests. He looked at them and his eyes widened.

"Let's goooo!" He shouted, picking Charlotte up and she laughed. Dayvon kissed all over her face.

"It better be twins. Two boys and then we finna have another boy." He added and she scrunched her face up.

"No. Two boys and a girl." She argued back.

"Nah we finna have 3 lil me's running around and we finna go to the strip club and throw some money on some big booty bitches." Von said.

"Bae." Charlotte said, hitting him in his chest. "What?" He replied, smiling as his hand went over his chest. She playfully rolled her eyes and went back in their bedroom and Von was hot on her trail.

"That mutha fucka back thea on king David." He said, slapping her ass hard. "Dayvonnn." She whined, rubbing her ass.

"You'a be ight." Dayvon replied, laying down on their bed on his stomach.

Charlotte smacked his ass and he quickly got up and he choked her.

"Stop fuckin playin wimme Nyah." Grandson said and she laughed. "I'm playin." She said as she laughed. "Keep fuckin playin and Ima beat yo ass gang on O." He replied, and his eyes went back to normal.

He let go of her and layed back down on the bed and Charlotte layed on top of him. "You're so fine baby." She said as she traced over the tattoos on his chest. "You so pretty mama." Dayvon replied and she cheesed.

He kissed all over her face and she laughed. "Stopp." She said, lightly pushing him away. "Youn want my kisses?" He asked her. "Ian say that. Big ass baby." Charlotte replied and he sucked his teeth and she laughed.

Dayvon lifted Charlotte's t-shirt and he went under her shirt. "Dayvon what is you doing?" She said. "I need to be close to you but this not close enough." He said, putting his head in the crook of her neck and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Boy this as close as you gon get." She replied, massaging his scalp. "I needa be in yo skin." Von said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I love my wife. I wanna be my wife." He added and she laughed. "I love my hubby. I wanna be my husband." She said and he cheesed. "I love you so much ma." "I love you too hubby."

thoughts? and thank yall for 18k on this book💕