𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟬 𝗔𝗠
𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔, 𝗗𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖
𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗧

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟬 𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔, 𝗗𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦

I woke up and Von was up. "Happy valentine's day mama." He said and he started kissing all over my face. I laughed and said "Feliz día de San Valentín bebe."

"Ion speak spanish but you said happy valentine's day baby. Right?" He said and I laughed. "Mhm." I said and he smiled. "What we finna do today?" I asked him.

"You gon see. But we going to breakfast first." He said. "Ight." I said. I got up and I went to the bathroom and got ready.

 I got up and I went to the bathroom and got ready

"Fine ass." Von said as I did my edges. He smacked my ass and I rubbed it. "Baeee." I whined. "Why would you do that." I said and he laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and he put his head on my shoulder. I put some lipgloss on and I kissed Von's forehead.

He sucked his teeth and I laughed. "Bruh." He said and he wiped my lipgloss off his forehead. "Why it's sticky." He said. "Cause it is." I said. I grabbed a hotel wash cloth and wet it and wiped his forehead. "You ready ma?" He asked me as I put some perfume on.

"Yup." I said and I put my locs inna side part and I put my hoops in. "Hollon." He said and he took his o block chain off and put it on me. I stuck my tongue out and bent over infront of him. "Damnn." He said and he smacked my ass.

I quickly stood up and said "That hurted." and he rubbed my butt. "Hurted ain't a word." He said. "Idc." I said. "Ight cmon mama." Von said and he held my hand and we left the room and went downstairs. We went outside the resort and as we was walking to the buffet, I saw a cat.

"Baby look." I said as I pointed at the cat. "That mutha fucka look evil." He said and I sucked my teeth. "You so mean." I said and we made it to the buffet. "I'm js being honest." He said.

-

"That was so fun baby." I said after we finished swimming with dolphins. "Ik ma." He said and he layed down onna bed. "What we finna do now?" He said. "Yk what I wanna do?" I said and I got onna bed and got on top of him.