𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧

Dayvon woke up, not feeling Charlotte next to him. He opened his eyes and he heard music playing from downstairs. The smell of cleaning products filled his nose.

He got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. He walked over to the toilet and pulled his boxers down. He pissed and wiped his dick with a baby wipe and flushed the toilet.

Von washed his hands and then he did his morning routine. He left the bathroom and then went back into their bedroom. He layed down on the bed and went back to sleep.

-

"Papa." Von heard and he groaned, turning over. "Von." He opened his eyes and immediately put his hand around Charlotte's neck. "Stop calling me that gang."

"You mad?" She asked him, smiling. "Fuck out my face." He replied, letting go of her neck. "Get uppp." She said, snatching the covers off of Von and he sucked his teeth. "Leave me alone Nyah." He said, pulling the covers back over him. "Baby it's 1 in the afternoon get up." She said.

Dayvon closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep but Charlotte rubbed his dick through his boxers. "Stop playin wimme folks." Von said, putting his hand around her neck.

"Don't start sum you can't finish." He added, grabbing his phone off the dresser.

"I miss feeling you inside of me." Charlotte replied, sitting right on top of his dick and he groaned. "Chill out ma." He said.

She took his white wife beater off and rubbed his bare chest. Von put his hand around her neck and he tongue kissed her.

"You just got yo nails done mama?" Von asked her and she nodded. "Lemme see." She held her hand out and he grabbed it, examining her nails.

" She held her hand out and he grabbed it, examining her nails