Act 3: parti!! pt 1

------

THEY R IN THWIR APARTMENT...

-----

Bakkigoo-san pulls on his skinny jeans and his favourite MCR shirt, (which is so tight his sweaty gamer abs are seeable beneath the thin material), as emo 4ft deku wriggles into his emo skirt and Bakkigoo-san's spare MCR shirt, sniffing the cloth heavily to absorb some of that chadpha BF scent~~~~.

"U-UWU!!!" 4ft deku cries. "WWE WOOK SO SEHXY~, BAKKIGOO SAN CHAN!!!!" Bakkigoo-san nods heavily in agreement, his thick eyeliner dripping off of his chin.

Once their homosexual makeup is applied, the emo boyfriends with a severe height difference leave their crusty apartment and hop into William Afton's waiting zazamobile.

Purple Guy is really high off his za, having smoked twenty four weedpipes at once, and is currently hitting the bong. As Bakkigoo-san squishes his 7ft tall manly bod into the zazamobile, emo deku seated comfortably on his thick thighed lap, Purple Guy lets out a guttural screech and soon the weedcar is bumpily speeding through the moist, moldy midnight streets.

The Peppa Pig Themesong comes onto the radio, and the gay men in the back car can't help but to compulsively sing along, passion and raspy sexy huskiness pouring out via their full-throated voices. 

Purple Guy hits the bong once more, and misses his red light.

"J1M1NY CR0NK3TS," William shrieks, accidentally hitting 5 people + Parappa the Rapper + an elderly woman. Their brains explode onto the sidewalk; it is NOT a PG Fun Time for All.

The zazamobile sits there for a few seconds in dull shock before William simply shrugs and the sharkmobile continues on its merry way.

They finally arrive at the party, and strut up to the door.

The bouncer is Jesus Christ. He's wearing chad sunglasses, and gives them a bro nod before scanning through his waitlist.

Jesus Christ looks up with a frown.

"𝓜𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽," he says holy-ly. 

William Zaza Afton throws his hands up in a businessman-like way: "4WWW, W3LL,,, SHUR3 1 4M... CH3CK 4G41N," he winks. 

Jesus Christ does, and then states, "𝓛𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓷, 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓷."

Purple Guy replies, "N0 N0... 1 PR0M1S3... CH3CK 1T 4G41N!!" 

Jesus sighs and looks down at the list again. Bakkigoo-san takes this moment to grab his emo bf + William, and pull them quickly past The Holy Son. 

"G-gwee whizz, Thawnk chuu for getting uz in Wiwwzies!!" bbg deku says shyly, looking up at William with admiration. Bakkigoo-san chimes in with a deep, manly, "YEAH THANKS POOKIEKINS."

They are about to go dance on the 40$ wallmart dancefloor, when Will suddenly pops up and sprints towards the bathroom, leaving the clueless homosexuals with only the cry of "1 H4V3 W33D 2 S3LL LOL".

7ft Bakkigoo-san understands the keyword, and segsily licks his chad alpha lips. "OH YEAH, HAROLD..."

He grabs emo 4ft deku's waist with his big meaty hands, and grunts, "DEKU HONEY SWEETIE BOO BOO SUGAR ELFIE CHRISTMAS BUNNY BEAR... HOLD MY DRINK-" he lets out a gamer gasp- "...THE WENDYS FROM EARLIER UPSET MY DELICATE SWEET LITTLE VEGAN TUM TUM..."

Before uwu deku bbg has a chance to respond, Bakkigoo-san is clutching his pants in a very convincing fake way and speeding away towards the men's room.

Emo deku looks cutely and sadly towards where his sweaty bf has just run away, holding his 300$ bottle of pure vodka in one hand, and squeaks, "ERM... OKAYIEZ...." then he turns back towards the super cool 40$ walmart parti. 

MEANWHILEAZ.... INTHE ABTHROOM...

-----

ehwajudhjad ill c what hapepns enxt

idwnad

-----