Act 6 part 1: reigen's house

------

Back wiff Wiww and da gwang :333

----------

William, despite the current high-stakes cop chase, begins slowing down. The zazamobile is no longer WAUAUAUUAUAUGAGGAGAing along the highway; it begins pulling into a suburban neighborhood instead. 

"R-RESPWECTFUWWY, SIR WILLY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YWOU DOING??" 4ft deku demands, to no avail. All of a sudden, the za'd up purple man reaches behind him, and the gay man startles skwarnkgly away.

There's a bit of rustling, and the eggplant zazaboy looks increasingly frustrated before finally, he unearths a pile of rustles and monochrome lace. "F1N4LLY... MY B1GB0Y S3XYP4NTS...!" William cries, hurriedly exiting the vehicle to put his "bigboy sexypants" on. 

Faint grunts, and shouts of "G0D FUCK1NG D4MM1T!" echo outside the car door, and the cop's sirens are only getting louder. After an awkward minute or two, William slides back into the car, having donned a sexy maid outfit.  He has a satisfied look on his face, and turns slowly towards them, eyebrows raised.

Before they can respond, he raises a singular pixellated finger and smugly adds, "1 G0T 4 GL0CK 1N MY R4R1!"

The two BFS, Bakkigoo-san and 4ft emo deku, look at each other with a mix of terror and admiration, before turning back towards the purple zazaman and nodding in solemn, sweaty gamer appreciation. 

"S-sweventeen shots in m-mwy M-mowwy," 4ft deku adds softly and shyly, fingies tangled behind him. Bakkigoo-san grins, sweating in pure ecstasy at his BF's sexy words, and has to stop himself from eating the ceiling right there and then. 

However, Bakkigoo-san never gets the chance, because a pink Hello Kitty car has pulled up next to them. The cops jump out, and Goku pulls out an AK47, keeping it pinned directly on William's unmentionables.

"You're coming with us, egg boy," Elder Kettle wheezes.  

Bakkigoo-san and emo deku hold each other's hands, in fear of what is going to happen to their relationship now that their attractive baddie of a weed dealer has been arrested. Their greasy skins meet, and a spark of love forms between them just like the first time they met all those years ago. 

"W-w-what a-awe w-we going t-to d-dwo, Bakkigoo-sempai??" Emo 4ft bbg deku whimpers, as he begins griddying out of compulsive stress. "DON'T WORRY, HAROLD..." Bakkigoo-san grunts. "ZAZA ALWAYS CUMS BACK." Bbg deku's eyes widen, and he watches out the window as William Afton is dragged away towards the cop car. 

---

Unbeknownst to the virgin unchad popo dragging Daddy Willers towards the car, Zazaman still has a PewDiePie grenade left over. "4M4T3URS...." he thinks- "TH3Y D1DN'T 3V3N S34RCH M3." William's face takes on a manic grin.

"H3H3H4H4!!!!!" Purple Guy cackles. As the police turn their heads back around, so hard their necks make CWAKAKAMAKWKA sounds, William yanks out the second grenade and bashes it on the ground so hard his grippers bounce up a bit. 

Zaza Boy instantly skeddaddles back to his purple car on all fours, using just the tips of his fingies and toes.

"W-WAOW, ZAZAMAN...." Emo deku whispers as the maid-dress-clad purple man hops back into the vehicle. 

"Z4Z4 4LW4YS CUMZ B4CK!" William declares proudly. 

The car zooms back down the street in time to hear shouts of "FUCK!" and the noise of a Big Boom behind them. 

"Where are we going, Big Daddy?" asks Bakkigoo-san manly-ly, while licking his own mushy abs. 

"W3'R3 G01NG TO R31G3N'Z H4UZE," William smirks. 

And they do.

--------------

IKN ACT 6 PART 2.... TEY ARE FGOING TO REIGENS HOUSE>.. UMBER 2 TUMBLR SEXYMAN>..... WHAT WILL HAPPEN>>>????

-----------