Act 5: sweaty cop chase

------------

ee!!!

-----------

Elder Kettle sighs, and leads the still-broken alpha Goku back into the wallmart party room. Randy Marsh, the chief of police, looks over at them expectantly.

"Well?" he asks.

 Elder Kettle shakes his head sadly, and Randy groans.

"...Sigh... We'll worry about him later," Randy Marsh says tiredly. "Let's just keep searching the building."

"O-On it, sir," Goku sniffs, with all the pomp that a freshly heartbroken man can muster.

The police gang tiptoes on, skittering sussily through the walmart party danceroom for a few more minutes, wrinkling their noses at various suspicious stains and occasionally attempting to eat some of the McFwies partygoers have left on the floor.

Eventually Goku discovers a slimy closet wriggling and shaking. He casually goes Super Sayan and busts the muffinfucking daddy out of that closet- and the door slides open.

4ft emo bbg femboy MCR fan deku is revealed, but to the outsiders he looks like a stray dog with rabies and not a homosexual man. He's ugly crying, and as Goku busts the door open his shrieks only grow louder, hiccuping UWU'lly. 

"What... IS it..?" Randy Marsh asks cautiously. 

Right before Randy Marsh could get an answer, William Afton and Bakkgoo-san slam the bathroom door open with Anime Chunk Tank power. Both are chad-levels of slumped over, grormbly panting and suspiciously sweaty. Bakkigoo-san even has his emo high quality vintage fiber 400$ MCR fanzine shirt off, exposing his juicy dadders abs!!!!

The homosexual man, previously thought to be a rabid animal by the police, perks up. "AHHA..>EUGA<,,,, AEEH;......... AHHWAAAAAAA.... SMSFF>....!!!!", 4ft deku screeches. He spiders sexily over to his Bakkigoo-sempai on all 4 legs, rotund buttocks jiggling behind him. 

"*euh...* SNIFFFFFFFFFFF... waah... b-bwiggle w-wiggle... where w-were c-chu???" he asks desperately, big round puppy dog eyes looking seductively up at his hanky BF, who is straining against the primal, carnal urges those salacious eyes are giving him.

"U_UGHMMG>... (OH YEAH, HAROLD...) ME AND WILL WERE......." Bakkigoo-san grunts out.

Before he could explain, Mr. Beast calls out from behind him. The two gays turn to see the cops with their guns out, and they're aimed at William.

"THAT'S HIM! That's the purple guy!" 

Randy smirks. "Tch.. Time's up, Will." He gets ready to fire... "Hands up."

William puts his rectangular hands in the air, purple sweat trailing down his face. "N0W N0W, G3NTL3M3N..." A certain dark look crosses across his visage, and before the popo can respond, Purple Guy pulls out a PewDiePie grenade and yanks the pin.

"SHIT!" 

The cops dive away from the blast, the high pitched PEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEE sound that's squealing out of the PewDiePie grenade hurting their delicate widdle ears so bad that they begin to bleed.

Across the room, Purple Guy begins to drag the 4ft emo deku and 7ft emo chad Bakkigoo-san away from the scene. "W3 G0TT4 Z00M... N0 T1M3 F0R Z4," William hisses. 

It's a struggle to get in the car on time- emo deku is whining every step of the way ("EUGHH>>> SNIFF.... WHAT"S H-HWAPPENING??"), and Bakkigoo-san's thick thighs barely fit into the zazamobile- but they make it. 

William Afton steps on the gas. 

As the purple car zooms out of the parking lot, the cops, now recovered, hurry into their respective cars. Randy Marsh's just so happens to be a Hello Kitty Limited Edition car, which makes the whole situation a lot more threatening. 

"GO GO GO- WE'RE SO CLOSE, DAMNIT!!" Randy yells as they begin to drive after the escaping brodudes. 

Back with the gang, Will is shrieking at the top of his teeny pixel lungs. "GR44444H;;; T34M 00M13 Z00M13!!!!!!!" he wails. The zazamobile makes a sharp turn, squishing the now-griddying thicc Bakkigoo-san and 4ft wailing bbg deku into the moldy ass wall of the car.

There's a sickening THUD, as William goes sailing over the speed limit into some kid with an orange parka. 

Across the way, Bakkigoo-san hears two 8 year olds shriek, their voices shrill-

 "OH MY GOD... THEY KILLED KENNY!!!!" 

William doesn't even notice, the expression on his face set into a grim scowl.

"GO FASTER, DAMNIT," Bakkigoo-san cries. 

The rabid, slimy, widdle deku bbg BF shudders, and curls deeper into the thick, abbalicious, well-endowed chest of his Bakkigoo-san. His grippers curl slightly too, and Bakkigoo-san notices this, so he begins to massage 4ft deku's dogs, pulling small grunts from the smaller.

Back with the brave cops, Goku grabs the speakerphone sitting in the back of his Jesusmobile. "PULL. OVER," he screams. 

"First purple car to pull over gets ONE MILLION DOLLARS," Mr. Beast adds. 

Purple Guy clicks his tongue, and glances back at the passengers he's carrying in the back.

"D4MN 1T...."

----

DCYA INF ACtb 6!!!! WUAYAYAY!!

=-----------------