chapter 2 .

arjun:  u have to take this responsibility subhadra 

subhadra: but arya how can I rise our child alone? I need u in this time. i will accompany u to the forest. 

arjun : no subhadra i want my son to become like an arrow of bow who will slay my opponents and serve his brothers. i dont want him to stay with me just because i can give him parental love.

subhadra: and what if its a girl not boy ?

arjun : then i don't care  i want a boy who can fight for me and back our kingdom as im sure that duryodhan wont give us our land back even after vanvas. i dont want a girl who just a showcase nothing else.

subhadra sobbed hearing this she was wondering about the future of her child.

the time came when pandavas and draupadi bid bye to everyone and the children of  draupadi were given into the custody of drupad.

subhadra:  maharaj drupad can i take these children with me to dwaraka for some time i want spend some time with them.

drupad : stay away from my grandkids u whore!!! 

subhadra got shocked with his words and behaviour.

drupad: first u snatched my daughters husband from her and now u r planning to steal her kids too..

subhadra: I'm not  stealing anything from anyone maharaj i just want my kids . (crying)

drupad: stop your drama u dumb lamb. my kids will stay with me. I'm sure that the kid in your womb is not also of arjun.  the tendency of u getting attaracted towards other man is too high . u wre given to duryodhan but u wanted arjun and now u might have wanted someone else.

drupad went from there by saying this

subhadra was now crying badly and was about faint when 2 strong arms caught her.................

guess who???????????