chapter 6

subhadra came back from panchal in a week. she started to act a bit different after coming back. 

she always wanted to be around her kids . even her health started to detoriate. everyone was very worried abt her. balram asked if something happened in panchal but she denied it with a smile...................

one day 

maid1 - rajkumari subhadra please open the door we need to clean your room plz open the door.

maid 2- i think she is still sleeping..

maid 1- that is not possible she always gets up early ..... we should inform revati devi....

....

maid- revati devi , rajkumari subhadra is not opening  her chamber we knock the door but it it was of no use...

revati - ok i will see u can go.......... the maid went away from there.

revati- (murmuring) this is not possible how can she not wake up ?

balram- what happened revati ? what r u murmuring?

revati - arya, maids informed that subhi is not opening her chamber...

balram- ok don't worry let's go and check....

balram and revati along with krishna and rukmini went to check on subhadra. not answering even after constant knocks balram considered breaking the door as the best option.

they broke the door and went inside the room they subhadra in the worst condition   
...

They saw that she was lying breathless with little bit of blood coming from her mouth

They immediately called  the rajvaidya

He announced that subhadra died due to heart failure...

The news spreaded like  fire in dwarika Everyone in dwarika was shocked hearing the sudden death of their darling princess
Rukmini didn't knew how to break this news to 5 yo manyu and Abhigna........

Manyu- Mami what happened why is everyone crying ????

Abhigna - yes Mami I'm scared I want to see maa where is she ????

Rukmini- kids your mother is now in a deep sleep  she will never wake up......

Manyu - Mami plz don't tell these type of stories to us .......(weeping heavily) how did maa die???? What happened?????

Now Rukmini had no answer....