chapter 9

Abhigna was surprised to see such well built man with poor mental stability.....
Abhigna- look I understood situation
The main problem is that u easily get manipulated..... Idk the plan of shakuni but I'm sure that he not helping u but using u for your own good..... maybe u still have time to fix what is broken ....
Duryodhan was astonished by seeing such intelligence in a girl at such a tender age
Duryodhan - what is your name dear?
Abhigna- I'm Abhigna daughter of subhadra
Duryodhan realized that he was talking to his niece the one who should have hated him is actually helping him to cope up. That actually touched him he got an idea to mend his mistakes.  He went to balram and krishna to talk abt something as soon as Abhigna left for her chamber.
Abhimanyu- sissy where were u ? I was looking for u .
Abhigna- I was in garden talking to rajkumar duryodhan
Abhimanyu-  did he say something (alerted)
Abhigna- idk manyu he tried to ask forgiveness and he is guilty but no body is understanding him....and that shakuni is trying g to fill poison in the kuru family . Both parties r at fault and ni one is ready to negotiate.  It's utter chaos . Idk.  Papa doesn't acknowledge me but I'm happy that atleast he writes to u.
Abhimanyu-  don't sissy. he only writes to me abt practice war sharpening my skills etc. My fed up of war. Doesn't it bring destruction?

The conversation of the  kids was heard by pradyumna......
Pradyumna- kids what r u talking abt ??
Kids- nothing
Pradyumna- come it's bed time let's sleep.
Pradyumna and prabhavati were sleeping with kids for sometime after subhadra's mysterious death.
Later that night ..............
Something happened that changed the course of destiny ........