chapter 7

Pandavas in the forest and the hastinapur family was sent the message abt subhadra death. Arjun was devastated after hearing this. For this also he blamed the kauravas and only thought abt the revenge..
On the other side kunti bursted into tears after hearing abt the death of her young chirpy daughter in law.
Subhadra had visited hastinapur after her marriage with arjun and she instantly formed a good bond with the family members. Even ashwathama and karna started to see subhadra as their sister..
Earlier dritrashtra and Gandhri were angry with subhadra fir rejecting their son but subhi had convinced them with her sweet words
As for bhanumati and vrushali, they also accepted subhi as their sister

They'll were shocked hearing abt her sudden death ........ they started their journey to dwarika for subhi's last rites

As for abhimanyu and Abhigna they were not ready to leave the side of krishna and rukmini they had cried continuously for 2 days .......
But abhimanyu decided to stay strong ... for his sister whom he loved more than his life..... he was definitely a brave and sensible child even at this age ........
Abhimanyu- sister plz eat something..

Abhigna was refusing to eat food even though prabhavati tried every single way to convince her

Abhigna- I will not eat till maa herself feeds me......
Abhimanyu- that not possible sister ( holding his tears)
Abhigna- why not?? I want maa right now ...
Abhimanyu- sissy plz understand.... ma has now left a big responsibility... bringing back happiness happiness in this family . If u behave like this how we fulfill our duties huh???
Abhigna- u r right I'm sorry ......
Abhimanyu- ok now eat ( feeding her with his little hands )
... we need to learn to lead our life with maa Abhigna...
Well there is noo need of that ...........
The kids turned to see the source of voice ......

Guess who ???