chapter 11

A sharp slap landed on the of shakuni.
He turned to see.........gandhari
Gandhari was fed up from her brother's  acts to deviate her sons from right path...
Gandhari- enough is enough brother if I every see u near my kids or trying to conspire against these little ones I will make sure that hastinapur anexxes gandhara and torture u in the dungeons of my kingdom!!!

Shakuni  was baffled by his sister's behavior  and decided to remain quiet for a while....

Gandhari-  son plz don't fall in trap of your mama . I know that I should have done this long before but trust me now I want change everything
Suyodhan- I know mother.  Thank u for slapping mama otherwise I was abt to chop his tongue ....

On the other hand krishna was happy in see the change in them and balrama was reassured that the twins will be taken care of ......
Soon it was time for them to leave. Dwarika family had a hard time to control their tears while the twins were curious to go out of Dwarika for the first time
The journey started and the family reached anga  and decided to stay their for 2 days.....

Vrushali was standing at the main gates to welcome the guests and beside her their were 3 kids who had immediately caught a site of the twins....
Karn introduced the twins to Vrushali. She was mesmerized by the innocence the twins  carried on their face .

3kids among themselves.....
Lakshman- who r they?  I have never seen them before
Lakshmana- idk  pitaji is saying that they r our cousins.....
Vrishsen- but I have never seen them before..
Lakshmana- it seems that we had some family problems but now pitaji is trying to reconcile...
The twins introduced themselves
Abhimanyu- hi I'm abhimanyu and this my sister abhigna.....
Lakshmana- hi abhimanyu I m lakshmana , this is Lakshman my idiotic twin and this vrishsena our brother like frd...
Bhanumati - they r your cousins abhimanyu....
Abhimanyu- can we friends together ? He asked in utter innocence.
Vrishsen- yeh of course!!!
Then the kids shared a grp hug.
Honestly karna had never thought that his kid and arjun's children could ever be frds......

Elsewhere in dwarika krishna smiled as he knew that this friendship was just the beginning of something gr8
This was going to give a new definition to the relationships of a person .........