chapter 10

Later that night......
Abhimanyu was wondering in the gardens when he saw  karn .
The man who was supposed to be her father's  enemy. he decided to to go and talk to him. How bad it can be ??
Abhimanyu greetings angaraj
Karn-  greetings prince. what r u doing here at this time ?
Abhimanyu-heyyy, I was supposed to ask this question ...
Karn internally smiled at the child's innocence....
Karn- ok sorry .. I was just  wandering because I was not feeling sleepy....
Abhimanyu- same ... I just thinking abt my father.... is he gonna like me when he meets me ??
Karn- of course son. What kind of father will hate his son ??
Abhimanyu - well I think my father . He never sent me one letter which showed his love towards me . He only sends me the theories of war, use of arms etc. as if I'm a weapon .
Karn understood that arjun was ignoring his duties as a father in  the way of seeking revenge  and  child needed a father figure. He talked with Abhimanyu for sometime . After abhi went to sleep he straight went to duryodhan 's chamber to talk abt something..
Next morning ......

Both the went to the common chamber only to see a serious discussion between Bhishma and balram.  They also  noticed mentioning of their names. At last they  saw kunti  assuring balrama abt something.
Kunti came near the kids and explained that they wanted to take the kids back to hastinapur.. kunti expected that the kids would refuse.. for obvious reasons but to her surprise they agreed infact they were excited to go there.

Somewhere in the corner shakuni was talking to duryodhan with an evil smile..
Shakuni- my son, I knew u will plan something like this... now will be easier for us to kill the heirs of pandavas and make way for your sons and it will be the best way to revenge your humiliation during subhadra and arjun's marriage..................