Remaining humanity

"Oniichan!" Nezuko called out.
Tanjiro writhed in pain on the ground, his flesh searing under the sun. Gyiuu had driven his blade through tanjiro's chest, tanjiro closed his clawed hand into a fist hitting gyiuu across the face.
"Ngh!" Gyiuu winced as he fell back.
Tanjiro growled as he covered his face and exposed arm.
"Oniichan!" Nezuko called again.
As the burning subsided Tanjiro sat up, leaping at Nezuko, he grabbed her shoulders and sank his fangs into her arm.
"Ah!" Nezuko exclaimed.
"Oniichan, don't do this, this isn't like you! Fight it! Don't give in!" Nezuko told Tanjiro.
It seemed as though Nezuko had gotten through to the little bit of humanity Tanjiro had left. Tanjiro pulled back his head removing his fangs from nezuko's arm.
"Oniichan?" Nezuko asked hopefully.
Instead of hurting anyone else, Tanjiro used his last bit of humanity to get away.
"Oniichan!" Nezuko called after him.
She tried to follow but blood loss and all the new things she could remember now that she was human were making her dizzy.
"Oniichan..." Nezuko said sadly.

Nezuko knew what he was going through and that he would need her by his side, he would need everyone by his side.
Goto went over to Nezuko and asked "where did Tanjiro go?"
"I don't know, but he needs us." Nezuko replied with tears stinging her eyes.
"Nezuko!" Said a voice coming from an alley.
Nezuko walked over to the alley, there was yushiro and murata.
"Hello, Nezuko, may I have a blood sample from your wound?" Yushiro asked.
"Sure." Nezuko replied.
"Murata, the needle." Yushiro told murata.
Murata handed Yushiro a long, sharp syringe. Yushiro stuck the syringe into nezuko's arm, she winced.
"Why do you need to do this?" Nezuko asked.
"I hope that your antibodies to muzan's cells will help Tanjiro regain his memory." Yushiro told her as he removed the needle from her arm.
Murata bandaged nezuko's wound and she thanked him.

326 words, this was two pages long

Thanks for picking up my book 🧍‍♂️🔫🐕

Y'know, I'm not sure if anyone will finish reading this series. So, at the end I shall do a face reveal.

P.S. you can find me on YouTube @gaybean351
I play video games (so far just Honkai: Star Rail) and make commentary
Also, today (Aug 14) is the one year anniversary of my fanfic