Further

"Yushiro, now!" Aoi screamed.
Yushiro dropped from a tree and wrapped his legs around Tanjiro's neck. He injected Tanjiro with the poison. Forowā released Tanjiro, he grabbed Yushiro and threw him.
"What did you do to me?" He asked coldly.
"Figure it out! You should at least be able to do that!" Yushiro said.
"Smells like...wisteria?" Tanjiro said.
"Yes, and what does wisteria do?" Yushiro questioned him.
"Ha! You think that will work against-" Tanjiro never got to finish his sentence for the poison had already began to work.
His vision was blurring and it was getting hard to breathe. cough! Cough!
"Tanjiro, I hope you can hear me, the real you can hear me. I'm sorry we had to hurt you, but it was necessary. Please come with us." Nezuko calmly said.
She crouched down in front of him, staring into his glowing red eyes. He made a low growl, he didn't move, only stared back.

Tanjiro quickly moved his hand to grab Nezuko's feet.
"I'm sorry...th-the old Ta-Tanjiro...is...dead." He hissed.
He stood up, still decomposing the wisteria, extending his arm, he formed his sword.
"You can go...v-v-visit him..." he said, still with that icy tone.
Sun breathing: eighth form: sunflower thrust! Kanao pulled Nezuko out of the way before she would have been hit.
"This...is a familial matter...stay out of it." Tanjiro said, turning to face Kanao.
"Surround him!" Aoi shouted.
Sanemi, Tengen, Aoi, Namaiki, Nezuko, Kanao, Zenitsu, and Inosuke all surrounded Tanjiro at once.
"Come on, stray further from the path of humanity." Muzan's voice whispered.
Tanjiro felt that pain down his spine again, Tanjiro sank to his knees from the pain.
"Back up..." Nezuko whispered.
"What?" Zenitsu asked, still looking at Tanjiro.
"Back up!" She yelled.
"M-m-move..." Tanjiro attempted to say, he curled up on the ground.
"We could take him..." Aoi said.
"You can't have our master!" Shinsetsu yelled.
"Not listening." Yushiro said flatly.

"Why do you think he collapsed?" Namaiki asked.
"Last time..." Inosuke said, gesturing to the spikes on Tanjiro's back. "...that happened."
Tengen threw Tanjiro over his shoulder, Tanjiro coughed blood from the impact and poison.
"Where to?" Tengen asked.
"Giyuu's" Aoi told him.

When they got back to Giyuu's, Tanjiro was asleep, Giyuu came to the door, expecting they had failed.
"Hey- y-you did it, he's actually here!" He said.
"Hmm?" Tanjiro hummed sleepily.
He then realized where he was and pushed himself off Tengen's shoulder. Tanjiro again coughed blood from the poison. Tanjiro tried to stand but the pain in his spine was unbearable.
"Agh! Nnnnn..." Tanjiro exclaimed as he, again, curled into a ball.
"Is he...okay?" Giyuu asked.
Tanjiro felt his skin ripping once more,this time, long, thin tendrils emerged from his back. The door was suddenly kicked in.
"Master!" Shinsetsu called.

479 words, this was three pages long