Lost then found

Dear Tanjiro,
I passed final selection and I am now near where our old house is, I think this is your hiding spot.
Brother, I know you're there, please remember.
-your dear sister, Nezuko.

She got up from under the tree she had been sitting against.
"Brother, I know you're here." She thought.
She kept walking until she saw two people I a field together, one was swinging a sword. She hid behind a tree on the outside of the field. The person with the sword must have sense her because he began walking over. As he got closer Nezuko noticed his blade was black, a deep black. He wore a corps uniform but it was bloodstained and missing a sleeve.
"Who's there?" He asked his glowing red eyes fixed on the tree she was behind.
She threw the journal at him hitting his leg. He opened the cover gently and began to read. A minute later he turned the page.

Once he finished he put the book down and Nezuko could see his face. He had flame markings covering most of his face but Nezuko could still tell he was disturbed by her journal.
"Ne-zu-ko?" He said staring at the tree.
"Oniichan." She said stepping out.
He looked at her for a second then averted his eyes.
"I need something from you." He said.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Can you tell my underling Shinsetsu how I became a demon? I'll spare you if you do." He said.
"Underling?" Nezuko thought, she was surprised he had a underling.
"Okay." She said.
She followed him to where the other demon was. She sat down and told the part she knew hoping Tanjiro would remember the rest. After she finished Tanjiro was clawing his head.
"Muzan, with his dying breaths he...he poured all his remaining blood and strength into me." Tanjiro said.
"Master, i'm sorry I asked." Shinsetsu said.
"Nezuko, you should leave, I have stuff to do." Tanjiro said.
"Why? What are you doing?" She asked.

He looked to the sword laying on the ground.
"Hinokami kagura." He said.
He picked it up. Sun breathing: second form: clear blue sky! Third form: raging sun! Fourth form: burning bones, summer sun! Fifth form: setting sun transformation! Sixth form: solar heat haze! Seventh form: beneficent radiance! Eighth form: sunflower thrust! Ninth form: dragon sun halo head dance! Tenth form: fire wheel! Eleventh form: fake rainbow! Twelfth form: flame dance! Thirteenth- Ah! Ah! Ah!
"Tanjiro!" Nezuko said.
"Master!" Shinsetsu said trying to pick Tanjiro up.
Tanjiro grabbed the sword with his teeth and tried to crawl away. His head felt like it was going to implode.
"Can't move...can't breathe..." Tanjiro thought.
"The sun! Get him out of it!" Shinsetsu shrieked.
Tanjiro's pupils dilated as he stared at Shinsetsu, he used his last bit of strength to lift his sword and cut off Shinsetsu's arms.
"Master?" He asked but Tanjiro had passed out.

493 pages, this was three pages long