Guilty

Tanjiro spent the next week learning how to control his tendrils, a lot of encouragement from Shinsetsu, Forowā, and Isyasashī was involved. Isyasashī went and killed someone to use as target practice, she then used her blood demon art to make it move.
"Here, Tanjiro-sama, a moving target for you to use." Isyasashī said.
She had it run at top speed to challenge him. Tanjiro looked extremely focused as he attempted to skewer it. After fifteen tries he gave up trying to skewer it and summoned his sword. He had a lot of practice throwing swords so he easily hit it's head.
"Erm...close enough, master." Shinsetsu said.
Tanjiro was tired but he went to the river to fish.
"What are you doing, my liege." Forowā asked.
Tanjiro was plunging his tendrils into the water.
"Fishing..." he said.
"Would you like help?" She asked.
"...no..." he said.
"The sun is about to rise so me and Isyasashī are going in." She said.
He ignored her and kept fishing.

He kept fishing until the sun was over the trees, he began to cough blood again.
"Master?" Shinsetsu asked as he walked over.
Tanjiro was coughing so much he fell over and into the water.
"Master!" Shinsetsu said with fear in his icy eyes.
Tanjiro was too tired to get to the surface, he kept sinking until he hit the bottom. It was cold and dark, the sand and mud soft against his face. Fish swam around him, bitting at his hands. Shinsetsu dove into the water, looking for Tanjiro, Tanjiro looked up to see Shinsetsu floating right above him. Shinsetsu grabbed Tanjiro and dragged him out of the water. Tanjiro's lungs were full of water now but he didn't care.
"Master,breathe!" Shinsetsu said nervously.
Tanjiro coughed but this time because of the water. His breath was shuttering and raspy, Shinsetsu looked worried even though Tanjiro was going to be fine.

"Sorry, Nezuko, he had an underling force us to leave." Murata said sadly.
"It's okay..." Nezuko said softly.
"I'll go...i'll force him to come back." Zenitsu said.
"Fine...but be careful." Nezuko agreed.

Zenitsu walked through the woods near Tanjiro's house, a stick cracked behind him.
"Why are you here?" Tanjiro asked.
"To get you back." Zenitsu replied.
"You'll have to fight me first." Tanjiro said in a singsong tone.
Zenitsu got in a ready position, Tanjiro summoned his sword. Thunder breathing: third form: thunder swarm! Sun breathing: sixth form: solar heat haze! Their swords met with a loud clang, Zenitsu winced at the sound.
"Oh, I forgot your ears are sensitive!" Tanjiro yelled.
"Glad you remembered!" Zenitsu yelled back.
Zenitsu jumped back. Thunder breathing: first form: thunder clap and flash! Tanjiro put his arm out to stop the attack. Zenitsu cut through Tanjiro's arm and into his neck.

"Tanjiro come back! We'll find a way to make you human again! I promise!" Zenitsu screamed.
"From what I remember, I was weak! Why would I give up immortality and godly strength?!" Tanjiro asked, still yelling.
Zenitsu reached for Tanjiro's tendrils, thinking he couldn't control them. Tanjiro moved them away quickly before Zenitsu got to them. Tanjiro placed a foot on Zenitsu's chest.
"Bye bye." He said sweetly.
He kicked Zenitsu into a tree, the tree fell, crushing Zenitsu's legs.
"Agh!" He screamed.
Tanjiro calmly walked over to Zenitsu.
"Why don't you become a demon, i'll kill you otherwise." He said cooly.
"Never." Zenitsu said, his voice cold as ice.
"What a shame." Tanjiro said.
"Tanjiro!" Nezuko said, dropping from a tree.
Flame breathing: third form: blazing universe! She lowered her blade upon Tanjiro's neck. He raised his hand and broke the katana in his fist, the pieces getting stuck in his hand and neck.

He ran off, trying to get to safety but everyone else blocked the path to The Eye. Tanjiro decided he should run to the cave he met Shinsetsu in, he went as fast as he could,  it stopping until he reached it. Tanjiro couldn't get the pieces out of his hand so he just cut it off. Yushiro was waiting in the back of the cave, out of sight. Tanjiro dug his claws into his neck, trying to get the pieces of the katana out, he hunched over, his breathing labored.
"Tanjiro, don't move, I just want to help." Yushiro said suddenly.
Tanjiro growled but let Yushiro near him. Yushiro took Tanjiro's katana and cut out the shards of the blade.
"Do you trust me?" Yushiro asked.
"No." Tanjiro said, his voice raspy from the wound.
"You used to..." Yushiro reminded him.
"How do you plan on leaving this cave?" Tanjiro asked.
"Like this." Yushiro said as he bit into Tanjiro's arm.
Tanjiro moved his tendrils around at random as he tried to get Yushiro off.

Yushiro lifted his head and stabbed a needle into Tanjiro's hand.
"Wisteria!" Tanjiro exclaimed.
Tanjiro hunched over again, coughing blood, covering his mouth so Yushiro couldn't get any more. Tanjiro soon passed out from the effort of fighting the poison, Yushiro got Tanjiro up onto his back. He carried him over to the others, they tied Tanjiro's tendrils, hands and feet together. Tengen put Tanjiro over his shoulder again but this time being careful not to wake him.
When they got to Giyuu's, Inosuke said that they should tie Tanjiro's mouth so he couldn't use his blood demon art. When Tanjiro woke up he looked confused, he struggled slightly but gave up. They had taken Shinsetsu, Forowā, and Isyasashī with them to make sure they wouldn't help. Tanjiro stared at Isyasashī as if to indicate something.
"If I control Tanjiro-sama, I could help him use his full strength." Isyasashī thought.

She used her blood demon art on Tanjiro. When he started moving without doing it himself he looked even more confused. He bit through the gag in his mouth, then the ropes binding his limbs. He found that being controlled was extremely draining. Isyasashī stopped controlling him when she saw he was struggling.
"You can't take them all on, you've only ever fought one-on-one...let me take control." Muzan's voice told Tanjiro.
"And you'll give me my control back?" Tanjiro asked him.
"Of course!" Muzan replied.
"Fine." Tanjiro consented.
Tanjiro found himself in that fleshy place and missing his eye and arm.
Muzan found himself surrounded but he was more experienced in combat. He whipped his tendrils around furiously.
"M-master?" Shinsetsu asked.
"Tanjiro is not here right now, just Muzan." Muzan said coldly as he turned around.
Shinsetsu bowed, so did Forowā and Isyasashī.

"Muzan?" Giyuu said.
"Yes, Muzan." Muzan said. "And if you don't leave this body alone...i'll have to kill you."
"Never!" Sanemi said.
"Okay then..." Muzan said back.
He plunged a tendrils through Sanemi and Tengen's hearts.
"Stop!" Tanjiro said, taking back control.
"Why! Is it because you knew them? Oh, get over it! You're a demon now, they're only human." Muzan retorted.
The smell of Sanemi's blood was so strong even Yushiro had to restrain himself.
"I can't eat them... I can't eat them. I CAN'T EAT THEM!" Tanjiro thought.
"Why not?" Muzan asked.
"G-good point." Tanjiro replied.
He slowly stepped toward Sanemi's dying body, his mouth dripping with saliva.
"Tanjiro...p-please..." Sanemi pleaded, his voice raspy.
Before Tanjiro could eat, his spine cracked, it was extremely painful.
"Yushiro, hold him." Aoi said quietly.

Yushiro pinned Tanjiro under his elbow, it wasn't like Tanjiro was struggling though.
"Ungh..." Tanjiro groaned.
"What? What now?" Yushiro asked.
The base of Tanjiro's spine felt like it was stretching, his skin tore from it.
"Congrats." Yushiro said sarcastically. "You've got a tail."
Blood demon art: cacoon! Forowā spun a cacoon from her hands and encased Yushiro inside. Tanjiro's tail, which was probably two times longer than Shinsetsu was tall, curled around him.
"C'mon, master." Shinsetsu said as he picked him up.
When they got back Tanjiro decided not to sleep, he just sat.
"Master, is something wrong?" Shinsetsu asked.
"Have you ever killed someone you care about?" Tanjiro asked.
"Tanjiro-sama, that wasn't your fault, plus you were starving and he had mareachi." Isyasashī said.
She sat down next to him.
"You can't blame yourself." She said.
"No, it is, if I had listened to my mother and stayed home and just died with the rest of them this wouldn't have happened!" He said back.

1404 words, this was nine pages long